The Multibond

Arilo locks eyes with Jasko still unsure about his motives.

     "You might feel a weird tingly feeling when I do this, just try to stand still," he stated with a reassuring smile.

Arilo nods smiling greatly under his uneasiness as Jasko then touches Arilos forehead and a green aura starts to show under jaskos hand flowing into Arilo like water. Arilo twitches trying to stand still, he feels like there are pins and needles all over his body as he twitches a bit more.

     Jasko finishes and places his hand by his side and smiles "Alright, how do ya feel!" Jasko said with an even wider grin.

     "Well except for the fact it felt like torture I feel the same haha"

     "I felt the same way don't worry!" Araka responds to Arilo, finally opening up around Jasko seeing he's posing no threat.

     "So when am I able to punch with fire and stuff!" Arilo jabs the air playfully as he spoke.

     "Well considering we only have a week to train you, probably in about 3 days. it's a very simple element to control!" Jasko replied

     "At least you can control elements," Araka remarks.

     "And Araka if you wish, I can help you train your bond, I may not have your bond but most bond training is mostly the same. the only difference is the type of bond it is," he chuckles.

     Araka looks at Jasko smiling greatly as she jumps up from the fallen log.
     "let's go then! we shouldn't waste any daylight!"

Arakas's whole mood just flipped like flipping a pancake. kinda funny.

     Jasko smiled and nodded then walks down the dirt that leads to the tavern. Jasko walks past the tavern,  to the entrance of Tenby town. the two teens soon follow behind.

     as they walk down the path Arilo attempts some small talk with Araka.
     "So, your bond, you said it could boost physical attributes right?"
Araka nods

     "So can it do anything else, cause before you made a blue shield thing to stop that centaur's punch!"

     Araka looks at Arilo as he talks and after a minute of just staring at Arilo, she finally responds, like she was thinking of a response he would understand.

     "Yup! Well kinda actually. I just sang at a frequency that boosts your toughness, meaning even if the centaurs punch broke the shield it would have done minimal damage to you. all I did was give you so much toughness the magical energy seeped out to create that blue shield. it's my bonds most powerful attack."

     "for now!" Jasko adds on as listens from afar.

     "Well, that's pretty damn cool if you ask me!" Arilo looked at Araka's covered eyes as he spoke.

     "R-really, I mean it's nothing fancy, almost every singer can do it." she quickly replied.

     "Well yeah, I'm not a singer so it's not like I can just do that. even if every singer can do it, it still takes training right Jasko!"

     "That's right! at least a month or two!" Jasko returned the answer to Arilos's statement.

     "Wow, I never really thought of it like that, huh." Araka looks down at the path in front of her as it then slowly turned into loose gravel.

     "Welcome to Tenby, Arilo!" Jasko said smiling widely. 

Jasko clearly likes living in Tenby considering he takes a deep breath of the fresh air outside the gates and walks inside the town's small wooden walls to smell freshly made food and smithers metal, yet the houses and stores inside are made of stone with loose gravel road. people chatting and trading goods are found everywhere throughout this big town