Part 10

(Y/n) walks to the LOV base and goes inside.
Shigaraki and Kurogiri greet her right away.
"Are you here to see Dabi?" The blue haired man asks.
"Yeah. I thought maybe seeing him would make me feel better. I miss Katherine but I don't wanna go back to the hospital."
"The doctor said you could bring her home soon right?" The warp villain questions.
"A couple weeks. She's making great progress in her growth." (Y/n) responds and smiles slightly.
"I think he's in his room. Then again, who knows." Shigaraki grumbles and scratches his neck.
"Shiggy, stop scratching." The mother hands her friend some lotion and giggles.
The man child grumbles, but takes the small bottle anyway. "Go away." He mumbles and looks away.

As (Y/n) gets closer to her boyfriend's room she hears familiar noises.
She presses her ear against the door and recognizes Dabi's moans.
Except he isn't moaning her name, it's Keigo's.
Tears water her eyes as she covers her mouth.
"This isn't happening again birdbrain. So you better enjoy it while it lasts."
"Fuck Dabi. If this is how hard you go on her I feel bad for her cunt."
"Shut up Hawks."
"I thought you loved her. What if she saw us together?"
"She needs time to herself. But I need to get my dick wet. So shut up or moan my name."
"Yes sir." The blonde responds then groans.

(Y/n) runs out of the base crying and blindly navigates her way home.
Although as she runs through the gate she runs into a solid body standing still.
Enji looks down at the woman and his eyes widen. "(Y/n) what's wrong? You're crying." He cups her face gently and wipes her tears.
Her eyes widen and everything seemed to stop.
"E-Enji," she finally manages to stutter out.
"What happened?" He asks.
The sincerity and obvious concern makes her cry more.
So many conflicted feelings and unwanted events flood her brain.
She buries her face in his chest.
The redhead picks up the woman and carries her inside.

"Take your time. Explain at your own pace." Enji sets her down on her bed and rubs her cheek with his thumb.
(Y/n) looks into his eyes and sniffles. "He...Da-my boyfriend was just...he was just fucking-fucking someone else." She caught herself before exposing the villain to the hero. She also decided it was best not to reveal Hawks was the other person involved.
Anger turns visible in his eyes but he keeps calm for her.
He rubs her back and lets her head rest against his chest.

(Y/n) cries more. "I fucked up so much. My boyfriend cheats on me with someone who I thought was a friend. I made you cheat on your wife and you probably hate me still. I hope you and Rei are happy. You two deserve it. I'm just gonna end up raising Katherine alone and-"
Before she can continue to rant Endeavor cuts her off.
"(Y/n), me and Rei are divorced. I signed the papers a couple weeks ago. When I finally went to see Rei we decided it would be best. She'll still visit the children and we decided to have family dinners twice a month."
The woman looks at the man shocked. "D-divorced? But I thought... I thought you were going back to her and were still mad at me."
"(Y/n) I love you. Genuine and hopeless love. When you said you were seeing someone else I got so angry and jealous but I knew I messed up things. I didn't push anything because I knew I had no right to. I pushed you away and you were so happy with him."

"I thought we were happy. He said he loved me, something neither of us thought he was capable of given his circumstances. I overheard him through the door though. He said I needed time and he needed to get off and that's why he was cheating."
Enji clenches his fists. "He cheated on you because he-" he stops himself before he completely blows up. He takes a few breaths then looks back at the woman.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be burdening you with all this. This is all my fault and now I'm dealing with the consequences."

Suddenly it hit the hero why he was there in the first place.
"(Y/n) I love you. I want to do what's best for you and Katherine. If you still hate me I'll back down. But if you can find it in your heart to love me again I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. I want to marry you. I need to be the best hero I can for the public but I wanna be a better father as well. You've helped me with that."
(Y/n) cries loudly as he pulls out a ring box and shows her a beautiful sapphire.
"Only if you 100% want me too. I won't push it on you."
The mother covers her face. "Enji," she whispers.
"Tell me what you want."

"She wants you to leave old man."
Both (Y/n) and Enji look at the raven haired villain. "Dabi?" They question in unison.
"Hey little mouse. I just wanted to check in on you. But I see my father beat me to it."
"You're dating a villain?" Enji asks angrily.
"He's your father?" (Y/n) yells.
The hero looks at the villain confused. "My son?"
Dabi smirks as he grabs the (h/c)'s wrist, pulling her into his chest. "Of course. After all, my name is Touya Todoroki."
Endeavor stands up quickly, his quirk activating.

(Y/n) pulls away quickly and slaps the villain.
"What was that for little mouse?" Dabi asks, keeping his anger in check.
"You were just fucking Keigo! Now you wanna be a good boyfriend and check on me? Plus! Why didn't you tell me I was having your half sister? Isn't that weird!?"
"I fell in love with you before I knew it was his kid. I didn't tell you because I didn't think it mattered. Wait-Hawks? How-"
(Y/n) cuts him off. "I came to visit to maybe feel better and I heard you two through the door."
"Little mouse I-"
"You didn't have to cheat on me! I thought you were above that. You told me you love me. If you loved me you wouldn't have cheated for any reason. Especially not to get your dick wet."

(Y/n) steps closer to Enji.
"Oh but you would be with a man twice your age who abused his wife and children. He left me for dead! I look like this because of him."
"He didn't make you a villain, Dabi. He's changed for the better. He's making amends. You decided you wanted to kill and hurt people."
"Yet you still said yes to my date."
"I fell in love with the man behind the monster."
"Am I just a monster now? Will you abandon me like he did?"
It was subtle but she could hear the sadness in his tone.
Tears water her eyes once again.
"I don't love you Dabi. I can't anymore. I wish things could've been different."

Enji stood silent, still trying to process everything.
"Little mouse-"
"Leave Dabi. Don't come back or you'll be arrested." (Y/n) sniffles as her heart breaks.
The ravenette looks between the two and nods slowly. "I love you." He whispers before running away.
The hero was too spaced out to realize he just let a villain get away,

(Y/n) clenches Enji's shirt and turns to him softly.
Finally he looks down at her.
"I wanna marry you Enji. I want to help you fix things. I wanna make you happy. I want us to be happy. Can we be happy together?"
Enji smiles and slips the ring onto her finger. "A big, happy family." He whispers and kisses her gently.