v. admit

ADMIT

in class sunghoon didn't seem to pay any attention, jake observed him

in class sunghoon didn't seem to pay any attention, jake observed him. sunghoon was pretty, no, not pretty — handsome. jake couldn't help but compare himself with sunghoon. but he washed the feeling away. who wouldn't be jealous of sunghoon? sunghoon is a cupid. a fucking god, for fucks sake!

sunghoon blended pretty well in the school. i wouldn't exactly say "blend-well" because sunghoon caused a lot of attention from the students. whispers everywhere he went. jake almost didn't want to be seen close to him. rumors will flood, and jake didn't like rumors, especially when they didn't know him. 

"jake! jake! i'm talking to you!" sunwoo, his buddy sunshine friend whispered-yelled across from him. jake was currently in the cafeteria eating with his friend group. sunghoon sat next to jake, seemingly like he didn't know anyone else but jake so he stayed beside his side. 

"what?" jake yelled from across, causing sunghoon's attention to snap to him. sunwoo rolled his eyes, he gave up trying to talk "privately" to jake. jake was clueless. 

"have you finally found your cupid to love?" sunwoo asked from across, not caring if sunghoon heard him. jake flinched. "yeah. how'd you know?" jake asked, trying to not sound surprised. "he's very handsome to be human. and he's always by your side. my cupid was just like that. but i didn't find him cute or liked-liked him."

"who says i do?" jake snapped back, cheeks warming up. "believe me, if everyone in this school finds him handsome, you do too." sunwoo shurgged, like it wasn't it big deal. jake finds it hard not to make it a big deal. jake got the most handsome cupid there could be. of course, he's gonna panic. 

"fine. i admit, i do find my cupid handsome, just like everyone else. there?" jake snapped. causing sunghoon's attention to land on his. currently there was only sunghoon, jake, and sunwoo in the table. they were waiting on the others. 

"oh! jake! you've finally gotten your cupid?" jungwon was here. now. did he hear anything jake said?? "jungwon! how nice of you to join us. oh, and jay too, huh?" sunwoo smiled at them. but jay and jungwon seemed to be in there own world seeing how they grew shy around each other now. that didn't go missing by jake. 

jungwon sat next jake's empty side and jay sat next to one of sunwoo's empty spot. "now where could my—" just when sunwoo was about to say something riki came running and kissed sunwoo's cheek. "just wanted to make a big entrance for my baby~" riki said, sitting down next so sunwoo's side. sunwoo smiled and looked at riki. 

"hi." riki said, shyly yet bold. "hi to you too." sunwoo replied back, eyes sparkling as he stared at his partner. oh, how it feels to be with someone. jake rolled his eyes and looked down at his plate of food. he felt disgusted looking at his dry cafeteria lunch. sunghoon took notice. 

"hey, is everything alri—" sunghoon didn't get to finish his sentence as another voice cut in. "sorry i'm late. got held back by the teacher." heeseung sat next to jungwon, taking off his school backpack and dumping it on the ground. 

"oh, no worries heeseung-hyung. we just got here ourselves." jungwon waved off. "so? ready to introduce ourselves?" everyone nodded at jungwon. sunghoon stayed still, he was a little bit nervous to meet jake's friends. were they as cold as jake himself?

jake looked at sunghoon, not really caring. "hello, i'm jungwon, one of jake's best-est friends. we've known each other longest." jungwon finished off with a smile. sunghoon smiled at that. oh, how did cold-heartened little jake fall in love with this sweeten-heart?  

"i'm jay, i may look like a douchbag but i'm nothing like that." jay stated, formerly. everyone laughed at that, "oh my gosh! jay is absolutely the opposite of that! he's such a meme!" sunwoo giggled, just like everyone else (besides jake and sunghoon). 

everyone introduced themselves with ease and sunghoon felt a little bit more comfortable. "good to hear, my best friend got his helper to love." jungwon smiled, warmly. sunghoon smiled a little bit. "yeah, i'll try my best to help him out."

"for the last time, i didn't ask for help!" jake exclaimed, angrily. everyone was about to laugh but jake stormed away. and everyone froze. he was mad. "i shouldn't have said that." sunghoon mumbled, shaking his head disappointingly in himself. "oh, you shouldn't worry about it. he'll get to his senses." jungwon patted sunghoon's thigh before mumbling a quiet, "i'll go talk to him." and leaving to find jake. 

decided to make a jakehoon friendship to lovers fanfiction

decided to make a jakehoon friendship to lovers fanfiction. i'll publish it soon! so please look forward to it (:
(pic ontop is book cover for next jakehoon ff, still don't know if it'll be "wise decisions" or "ruin our friendship")