Passionfruit.

CHAPTER ELEVEN11:23 a

CHAPTER ELEVEN
11:23 a.m.
Penn Station.
| 02.17.16 |
____

The faint colored doors of the locomotive opened up, causing for Kofi to glance up. A mixed smell of smoke and creosote filled his noise, making his noise scrunch up. Aside from that, the man wondered, how in the hell were people still fitting onto the small compacted space? It was already too cluttered enough.

He was relieved when it was his time to exit from the Subway train. He took in the exterior air like it was fresh air, although it wasn't the freshest. It was much more proficient than what the Subway had to offer.

After a moment of admiring the scenery with his eyes, Kofi made his way to NFWS Co. That was the building he needed to be in at the moment.

He was prepared to sign his contract and officially become a photographer for the label. He spoke of change, and took the wise words from Naomi seriously. His life was in a harsh change, especially with him edging near the fact that he would soon know of his mother's murderer.

As he heading down the busy streets of NYC, he received a message from Bryant. Opening it left Kofi only wondering what happened at the most recent interrogation. He only anticipated that it would've been revealing in some way, but he couldn't guarantee that.

Getting to the building, Kofi was informed to head to the 4th floor. He was met with his recruiter, and a few other people that had position for the company.

" It's nice to have you here Mr. Siriboe." They went on to talk business with Kofi, and went over the contract again in depth. Kofi was satisfied with all that was said, and saw himself being here in the future. He signed his contract, and it was official from there.

He accomplished one of his dreams. It felt surreal to him, but it was happening for him.

Already, Kofi was assigned a project to work on. He got to choose the theme and description for his art, but the ultimate goal was to display and define aura.

With that in hand, Kofi got right to it. He headed to his hotel that near, and settled in. Glancing out of the window that displayed the beautiful scenery, Kofi got to thinking about how he was going to orchestrate the initial plan he had prior to coming out to New York.

The plan that he had for him and another.

Meanwhile in Boston, it was a gloomy day out. It seemed like raindrops could've fell from the sky at any second, as the moist smell of nature was prevalent.