Envy

• Rebooting....

• Rebooting....

• Rebooting..

System Reboot Complete

Bucky awakens with a strange feeling of dread. They quickly sit up from their laying position on the ground, their amethyst colored eyes clicking each time they looked a new direction.

"-need to get rid of them-"

"-know-give them a chance!"

Bucky couldn't hear much of the conversation, but even a bit with fried circuits could tell the conversation was about them. Their tear drop shaped ears fell to the sides of their head.

Bucky didn't do anything wrong? Right? Why were they being so mean? What did they do to deserve this? Their eyes lowered to stare at their now disheveled and messy hooves. Bucky wasn't bad...it's not their fault...incidents happened. They didn't mean to hurt anyone.

Their dark blue fingers tapped together quietly, becoming the source of the sound of plastic hitting itself. Their knees pushed against their chest as they thought about what went wrong. Just yesterday they were a star putting on a performance and- Bucky couldn't remember much after that.

They couldn't tell if it was forcefully repressed by an outside force or not.
Would that really be their last show?

Something inside the deer boiled with rage, something that didn't feel like them. Why were they so angry? Why did that fox have to ruin everything?!

They stood up with a wobble, the feeling of dejavu vibrating throughout their core.
If they thought that they could get rid of Bucky and replace them with a stupid fox, they had another thing coming.

A set of glowing eyes watched the movements of Foxy, only forcing their face places to rapidly shift with each vengeful thought.
Their eyes narrowed as the pink and white robot did those oh-so familiar movements to an audience that wasn't even there.

Bucky's fists squeezed together so hard that they could tell the plastic shell would have new cracks.
That is fine, as soon as this poser is lost, they could be fixed right up in parts and service.

"Ah! A new fan!" Foxy's eyes clicked as they switched over to Bucky, who was slowly walking to the spotlight.
"Oh..it's you." He seemed less than happy, but Bucky's voice box continued to make him sound like a showman.
"Come to apologize?! Well no need! All is forgiv-"

A chair hit Foxy square in the jaw. Bucky couldn't see it but they could hear the clicks of his face plates moving.
Good. This wouldn't be worth it if he wasn't angry.

All Bucky had to do to get their spot back was force this rat to try and decommission them, then they would be replaced for being violent. Just like Bu- No Bucky's replacement was a mistake.

Glitched shrieks forced their way from Bucky's chest, only making the speaker spark up.

"So be it," Foxy stared into the eyes of Bucky, his own seeming to glow with a similar glint of disgust, "If it's a show you want...," he face plates opened fully and he lunged at Bucky, "Then I'll give you one!"

His jaws were quickly clasped around Bucky's left arm, forcing them to claw at him with the other as he bit down harder and harder before a snapping sound filled their ears.

He lifted his head and ripped off the shell of Bucky's arm before they roughly pushed him off, forcing him to fall back on his tail with a loud crack.
He sounded so unlike Bucky when he used their own voice to snarl at him.
They were so stunned by the foreign sound they hadn't noticed him lunging once again for them before tearing at their speaker with his claws.

Bucky could only let out shrieks and glitched wails as they swiped at him. They just weren't built for hunting-they had nothing to fight with. That when it hit them, they readied themself before throwing their head at him, hopping to get him with their horns.

Controlled Shock Initiated

Bucky pawed at Foxy to push him off, pushing through that shock feeling.

Controlled Shock Initiated

But once again, they had blacked out.