𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒.

BUBBLES   ARE  BEAUTIFULLY   FRAGILE.

        At one instance the transparent, shiny ball is floating freely with no strings attached— soaring into the air without a worry in the world.

        And at the next, it falls back down to the hard-hitting real world and splashes into tiny semi-poisonous puddles.

        Bubbles, just like Rory Anderson, was idolized by everyone in during their adolescent years. Even later in life, her presence reminded people of that shared era of nostalgia; the rosy-colored upbringing that upper-class socials only knows and protects.

        As long as she dresses in the nicest and girliest skirts and stockings money could buy; talks gentle and polite towards the elderly higher-ups in town; smiles at every man like her mother taught her to; and joins every traditional, domestic club that defines what it means to be a teenage girl in the mid sixties.

        And she aced her given roles. Perfectly.
Without question and with a pinch of doubt, Miss Anderson loved her act a little too much. How could she not? It was easy. It was planned out for her, and she didn't have any bump in the road.

       Until one fateful night at the local drive-in theater. Her older brother, Randy, increased his drinking habits, hung out more and more with "bad influence" Bobby Sheldon, and became outright cruel to his baby sister. He broke their bond, and unlike timber to a flame— completely exhausted the younger sibling.

        Rory couldn't believe he had still managed the juxtaposition in his life— from receiving grants and scholarships, going steady with a nice girl named Marcia to drunk-driving and harassing kids in the other part of town.

        To her, it was unsurprising that the boys were intoxicated. It was unsurprising that their girlfriends didn't like their behavior and wanted out of the car.

        What was surprising (and a little refreshing if Rory was being honest), is when Bob's fiery, stubborn, redhead, longtime girlfriend, Sherri Valance, insisted on watching a movie and left them behind. Even more outrageous for the times and traditions, is that both Marcia and herself followed with their snobby noses held high and their plaid skirts swaying in the warm, summer's breeze to their seats.

        Even if it was a small action, the feeling of excitement coursed through Rory's spine. A light-hearted chuckle escapes the icy, cold tundras of the brunette's lungs; society's puppet-strings dissolving as the notably timid girl had to be shushed by others. For the first time in her life, she felt inspired to speak her mind.

        Especially when someone puts their feet up on the back of her chair.

             A   TASTE   OF   FREEDOM   COMES   AT  
                      A   PRICE   OF   REPUTATION.

LORELEI RENETA ANDERSONrory, lori/lore, doll | seventeen | sagittarius | nailea devora"for once in your life, can you be fucking nice?"

rory, lori/lore, doll | seventeen | sagittarius | nailea devora
"for once in your life, can you be fucking nice?"

LORELEI RENETA ANDERSONrory, lori/lore, doll | seventeen | sagittarius | nailea devora"for once in your life, can you be fucking nice?"

DALLAS TUCKER WINSTON
dally, dal, sweetheart | seventeen | scorpio | matt dillon
"doll, i'm never nice."

OTHER CAST MEMBERS.

charles anderson . . . leonardo dicaprio
georgina anderson . . . selena gomez
connor williams . . . elias kacavas
the socials . . . depicted as themselves
the greasers . . . depicted as themselves

WARNINGS.

for mature audiences only.
viewer discretion is advised:
foul language, nudity/sexual themes, drug/alcohol
abuse, gang violence, familiar/domestic abuse,
descriptions of blood and gore.

DEDICATED TO
KASSIDY.
—they practically bullied me lol. but i'm happy they
did bc i like my plot. pls go hype their books up!! they are so chaotically wonderful. again, ty lovely for the motivation!! <33

💌