6

━━━━━━━━━━

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 3:25 🏙

1 week later..

naijer finally has the clear to be released and i decided i was gonna throw him a welcome home party, we had little family we was still in contact with so i invited them, it was a small get together at my apartment .

i finished hanging up the balloons and not to long later our guest started coming. my cousins and aunts came, jalen and serria came obviously and some of nana's old friends from before he got sick.

i haven't talked to legacy in a day or two simply because this and work is what i've been focused on i have a feeling he's gonna pop up at some point.

━━━━━━━━━━

i opened the door and in shock it was our grandmother.. i had a horrid relationship with her. when our parents was arguing and some nights we went to her house and she would beat us..

i quickly slammed the door in her face then heard another knock, i looked through the peep hole seeing it was my aunt and her kids with my grandma.

"hell no" i said directed to my grandmother. i gave her a fake smile and let my aunt and cousins in then closed the door back.

"NEVEAH!" my aunt yelled.

"i'm not letting her in" i said shrugging going to greet my cousins. "oh my godd mia! you've gotten so big!" i said hugging her.

"cmon neveah you have to forgive her at some point.. i know you can't FORGET it but you can atleast forgive her and move on" she said tryna reason with me.

i sighed and opened the door and walked into the kitchen to get the food out.

"look nev- save it" i said cutting my grandma off as she walked into the kitchen.

"LET US IN BITCH!" jalen said pounding on the door. i ran over to the door opening it seeing him serria and both they're little siblings.

"oh my god- what the fuck happened to yall.." i said seeing them soaking wet.

"i don't wanna talk about it.." serria said sadly.

"no bitch let's talk about how this hoe goes to the car wash with the windows DOWN how the fuck did you forget to roll them up when they was putting soap on the car!"

i busted out laughing handing them towels.

"first off serria didn't your license get suspended" she put her finger out shushing me making me laugh even harder.