Lowkey

Opposites are known to attract each other and Sunghoon and Jake are what you can use to prove that. The two were very different. Sunghoon was the cold type who would just ignore people and talk with his friend group, while Jake was a social butterfly and was literally friends with everyone in school.

Which is why it was rather strange that they ended up together. The two didnt expect loving each other, but nonetheless loved each other to the fullest.

The only downside to their relationship is that they decided to keep it a secret. Well mostly Sunghoon as he didnt wanna get too much attention. Jake agreed despite wanting to let the whole school know how sweet and caring Sunghoon is for him.

As much as Jake wanted to brag about his boyfriend he decided to just keep things lowkey, since it was what the younger wanted.

The two were currently in class texting each other. With Jake being smiley like always and Sunghoon still having a cold expression on his face even though it was his baby he was talking to. Just to avoid suspicion.
_____________________________________________

Baby guess what?

What?

I love you <3

I love you too❤

Why so sudden though?

I just missed you :(

We literally just cuddled yesterday

I know but still :(

Wanna come over later?

YES! You dont even need to ask.

Lets focus on class for now.

Bye bye Hoon. I love you

I love you too Jakey <3

_____________________________________________

Throught out the whole class Sunghoon would wink at Jake, in secret of course when nobody was looking and Jake would giggle in response.

As soon as their class finished Jake went to the washroom, already knowing that Sunghoon was following him from behind.

The washroom was one of the places that they could meet up in, along with the janitors closet, rooftop, and library. Those were the places where they could cuddle and kiss without any witnesses.

Once Jake was in the washroom, Sunghoon waited for a few seconds before entering. Desperate for cuddles, Sunghoon pulled Jake with him inside the cleanest and spacious stall, sitting himself down on the toilet seat after closing it before pulling Jake on to his lap.

"I missed you." Sunghoon said as he rested his head on Jakes shoulder.

"I missed you too. Even though we were literally just texting each other earlier."

"I just dont like being so far away from you. And our seats being so far away from each other doesnt help."

Sunghoon pouted adorably which was unfortunately not visible for Jake due to the position they were in.