ashtray imagine: first meet🖤

You were getting ready for a party you and your friends were going to. Putting on your eyeliner, you heard your friend yelling at you to hurry up. "Yo Y/N can you hurry the fuck up, we're gonna be late. The party started 30 minutes ago!" she said and sighed heavily, palming herself on her head. "Can you chill the fuck out. If I'm trying to get some bae's tonight, at least let me look hot while trying to do so." I said and finished the wing. "Alright let's go" I said and walked downstairs with her, into her car. She started the car and drove off.

Making it at the party, you were greeted by many people. You two were very popular in your school, so people would want to be your friend, anytime you saw them. Making it inside, you see a home packed with a whole lot of people. "Now this is a party!" Your friend said and went and got lost in the crowd. You were alone by the couch, and started to smoke. You saw a fine looking man walking towards you. He sat next to you and held his hand out. "Yo can I hit that?" he smirked and you agreed, giving him your cigarette. "Yeah sure." He blew out some smoke and asked, "You look fine as fuck ma, where you from?" he asked. You laughed and said "What do you mean? like my background? where I live. Be specific babe." You said. "Mmm, like where you live" he asked with a questioning look. "Why? you tryna stalk me?" I asked him, laughing. "Nah," He chuckled

"but I am tryna see where I can hit that..." he said, whispering in your ear. You felt his hot breathe on your neck. It made your stomach go crazy. You bit your lip and laughed, "You wish." And stood up then walked away.

He laughed, "Playing hard to get huh ma?" he said and he followed you all the way outside to the pool. You started to smoke a blunt. You felt a hand sneak around your waist. "Trying to run away ma?" he asked you. You haven't felt this feeling in a long time. Mostly because you weren't looking for a relationship. But most guys usually never asked you out for certain reasons. But this guy was very bold with you, and you were surprised he kept it up.

"Maybe I was," she said and leaned back, feeling his hot breathe on her neck. "Hey, by the way I didn't get your name." She asked him. All of a sudden, she was turned around by him, and he placed his smooth soft lips onto yours. His thumb caressed your bottom lip, and it gave him a chance to slip his tongue in your mouth. He wrapped his other arm around your waist and continued to kiss you. After he pulled away, he whispered in your ear, biting your earlobe.

"It's Ashtray..."