Chapter 1

2:00 A.M. and Hannah Hart is still awake, just laying in her bed with a bottle of half empty wine by her side. She knows she needs to go to sleep but she can't, her mind just won't let her. She groans and takes another sip of the red wine, knowing that she will have a huge hangover tomorrow but she doesn't care. It's the only way she can go to sleep and her body is used to the hangovers by now anyways.
Sighing in frustration, as the wine falls out of her hand and spills everywhere. "You're such a fucking screw up", she said to herself. Getting up to get something to clean up the mess, she notices that it is already 2:30 A.M.
After cleaning up the mess she goes into the bathroom to take a sleeping pill because she knows that the wine won't put her to sleep this time. As she swallows the pill something catches her eye. It was her blade. "No", she told herself, "Not now I need to go to bed."
But her mind tells her to, so she grabs it sinking to the floor crying, as she drags it across her skin feeling nothing. Though she was finished she still sat on the floor crying. Finally feeling the sleeping pills start to kick in she fell asleep on the floor of her bathroom.

Thanks for reading my first chapter, sorry it's really depressing.