when i was sixteen ( part 6)

For months, the same things happened. Rowan knew that she will come, sit at her pre decided place and will badly involved with books. So deeply that even time don't count. This reveal Sara's character once she is involved, decided she passionately follows it with full sincerity.

Rowan noticed her everyday

Rowan noticed her everyday. But he had never Approached her. Sometimes he was worried if she was late, or looked a bit different. Smile cherish when she came early, looked pretty and happy. But he never inquired about her.

It's shade of Rowan character. Never to interrupt in anybody's life forcefully or intentionally. Not to force your wish, liking, on other not knowing what he/she thinks.

Rowan unknowingly had developed liking towards Sara. Sara had acquired a small place in his ❤ heart. He had entered into one sided relationship with Sara.

Rowan also had a bad habit of writing  dear diary everyday. Now Sara also share a small importance in his d-diary. There is somewhere mention of Sara in it.

Sara was totally unaware of being noticed or liked by someone. She was so untangled in her own problems, that she was pretty busy in solving them. Life had gifted her never ending troubles unwantedly, that what she thought.

Both of them have entered in to some sweet and romantic relationship unknowingly.

Let's see when they actually noticed each other.

To be continue.........