It Can't Rain All The Time

Alice's POV//:
Alice was walking to the grave where her deceased brother was buried. "I wish you were here big brother.." she said and sat near the tombstone.

Eric's POV//:
Eric walked over to her noticed that she was sad about her brother's passing yesterday. "Mind if I join you?.." he asked Alice.

Alice's POV//:
She looked at him and blushed. "Sure, I don't mind.." Alice said looking at the young man.

Eric's POV//:
"was this your brother?.." Eric asked her studying her gothic beauty.

Alice's POV//:
"Yes that was my older brother Alex, he passed away yesterday.." she said putting dead roses on his grave.

Eric's POV//:
It was raining outside and his crow landed on Eric's shoulder. "I'm sure he was really sweet.." he said.

Alice's POV//:
She smiled a little bit "yeah he was, mom and dad misses him too.." Alice said and sat next to Eric.

Eric's POV//:
"It can't rain all the time.." he said as Eric put flowers on his deceased fiance's grave.

Alice's POV//:
"I agree" Alice said as they walked. "Wanna come over my place?.." she asked him.

Eric's POV//:
Eric smiled "sure, I'd love to.." he said as they walked to her house.

Alice's POV//:Her parents weren't home yet

Alice's POV//:
Her parents weren't home yet. "That's my house.." Alice said opening the door as they walk in.

Eric's POV//:
He smiled and loved the gothic vibe. "Your house is beautiful.." Eric said walking into the living room.

Alice's POV//:She sat on the couch and puts the TV on

Alice's POV//:
She sat on the couch and puts the TV on. "We can watch a movie.." Alice said as she puts on a horror movie.

Eric's POV//:He smiled waiting for Alice watch with him

Eric's POV//:
He smiled waiting for Alice watch with him.

Alice's POV//:
She grabbed a few snacks and drinks then sat on couch, setting them on the table.

(Part 1 finished! stay tuned for part 2! 💙)