Chapter 5

Natalie and I look at each other.

"How can this even be possible?" Natalie asks while freaking out. 

"That's because this ISN'T possible! I'm in a dream, silly me. Charlotte come wake me up you won't believe what I dreamt! Charlotte!" I say, slapping my face to make myself believe this is just a dream, in case it is. Fuck! I say to myself, this isn't a dream! 

"Back to class students, lunch time is over!" The supervisor announces.  

"Stacey, Lizzie, make an excuse for us!" Natalie says rushingly, before pulling my hand and escapes the school cafeteria. We don't stop running until we reach the school's main entrance downstairs. 

"Answer me, are you adopted?" Natalie asks me as she puts her hands on my shoulders and starts to shake me. 

"Yes I am! Are you?" I answer her as I'm shaking.

"BAILEY! I'm adopted too!" Natalie answers back.

"No—it can't be..NATALIE WE'RE LONG LOST TWIN SISTERS!!" I scream my lungs out. 

"Shhh! Someone's gonna hear us!" She says shushing me. 

"Oh, right. Natalie, we're long lost twin sisters!!" I say that again, but this time, I'm whispering. 

Natalie and I stare at each other for a long time. 

"What're the names of you're biological parents?" Natalie finally opens her mouth and asks me.

"I'm not sure, they abandoned me, why would I even care?" I answer her disappointedly. "But I'll ask my foster parents when I get home"  

"Don't-don't tell them you saw me! Or we're long lost sisters!" She demands. 

"Why not?" I ask her. 

"So we can plan a day were both of our foster parents meet each other and find out at the same time! Duh?" Natalie says after rolling her eyes.

"Oh yeahhh" I tell her, after realizing. 

*~*

Meanwhile...

"Did you know they were twins? Well I didn't!" Liz asks Stacey. 

"I didn't either, but wow. That was kinda funny" Stacey replies back to Liz as they both walk to their classrooms. 

"Make an excuse about Natalie, I'll make an excuse about Bailey." Liz tells Stacey. Liz continues, "Oh and that's my class! I'll cya Stacey" 

"Okay, bye!" Stacey answers. 

"Stacey, where have you been?  You're five minutes late. And where's Bailey?" The physics teacher, Ms Kacy asks. 

Panicking, Lizzie answers. "She uh- had to go home early-uh she was feeling sick, right, that's what happened" 

"Hm okay." Ms Kacy replies.

"Psst Danny!" Liz whispers. 

"What?" Danny replies. 

Liz passes him a note. It said:

You won't believe what happened, in the cafeteria! Bailey found her long lost twin! Her sister's name is Natalie, she's in the other section! 

Danny reads the note, as he gasps. Liz could even hear his gasp, she chuckles. 

"No way!" Danny whispers to Liz. 

"Is there something wrong Danny and Lizzie? We are in the middle of a lesson!" Ms Kacy scolds them.

*~*

After Natalie and I talked in the school's outdoor entrance, we both went home since we've both got some planning to do, on how we'll make a meeting with our parents. Oh and I took her number so we can text. 

Mia my little sister comes into my room, "Hey bale! Listen, what did the shark say when he ate the clownfish? This tastes a little funny! Haha, get it? It's a CLOWN-fish" 

"Oh Mia, from where do you come up with these horrible riddles?"

*~*

*hey everybody! Thanks for reading this chapter. Btw Stacey is Natalie's best friend, aka the girl who mistaked Bailey for Natalie since they're twins*