· 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍 ·

Dango__Chan , sofra em paz com o Takashi kakakak—𝐀𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

—𝐀𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑.

━━━━━

✦ I imagine that Omikami was the one who asked for a date in a chat fight between them.

"Omi: YOU'RE SO SCARY I'D DATE YOU JUST TO SCARE YOU IN PEACE!!"

✦ Strange? Yes. Does it surprise? No.

✦ He messed up, turned into a tomato, but then he recovered and went to argue with mockery just like the mocking whore he is.

"Dani: So that was a confession~
Omi: Was it, worse than it was. Accepted or not?"

✦ Then is very affectionate with they wife, right.

✦ And as this is a DaniOmi, of course Dani accepted.

✦ It goes without saying that Kaito hated this idea and Takashi was sad without understanding why.

✦ Do you think that even if they are dating they will stop fighting? HAHA!! After that they found more reasons to fight...

"Dani: I WAS THE ONE WHO KISSED FIRST
Omi: I ASKED FOR A DATING
Dani: BUT I WAS THE ONE WHO CALLED FOR A MEETING FIRST
Omi: BUT I PROPOSED TO MARRY IT!! *kneels down and takes out a ring*"

✦ After that we got a "Mrs.Mochi.exe. has stopped working" and he passed out (Someone save this poor man from Omi).

✦ Omikami LOVES to tease Dani, and Dani blushes easily with him so that makes it easy (It doesn't even look like they killed each other before).

✦ Incredible as it may seem, or not, Dani goes to Omi's dorm and they cook together (The guy is a 10 in cooking, I recommend it).

✦ They make sweets together, sleep together, sing together, do almost everything together.

✦ When Kaito found out, he tried to throw Dani out of the window, Kim didn't let him while Omi laughed at the scene (Who wouldn't laugh at a 5'1 trying to throw a 5'8 out of a window???).

✦ Most of the team\family\friends are supportive, except for Kaito and Ren.

✦ Ren, as Omi's best friend, was both sad and happy.

✦ Happy for his shipp and sad because now he has to share his bff with a mocking bitch.

━━━━━

Stelly wrote this with a sore arm and a headache, like it, pliss--

𝐀𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 & 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘

—𝐀𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 & 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘—