chapter 1 -

Warning; reader's advisory

'mom, I want Yakitori* for breakfast!' the young child's scream echoes through the house. The blonde woman sighs in defeat, knowing her rebellious child would just throw a tantrum if he didn't get what he wanted. 'alright, but clean your room!' she yells back, until she was interrupted by the shoji* opening abruptly. 'I want them now!' her child jumps into her arms, tackling her. 'I will make some, now go clean your room kid!'. He was always a good kid, helping her with chores and groceries. Even though he was a rebellious child, who threw tantrums and unwanted stares from people.

*Yakitori: meat skewers

*Shoji: a sliding outer or inner door made of a latticed screen covered with white paper.

She had done a good job hiding him from the higher-ups, she didn't want her kid taken away from her and sold to some old noble*. He was a flower, meaning when he blooms, his scent and hair would give away the fact that he was a flower. But she'll figure out how to save him nonetheless, She was a strong woman. They didn't have much money, but they were happy. And her husband.. well, he was out the picture. However, she didn't know that a horrible fate awaited her.

*noble: belonging by rank, title, or birth to the aristocracy

Fast-forward a few years later, the bakugo house-hold was burnt down from a sudden fire. Their neighbors claimed they saw a strange man wandering the area, The fire was started so suddenly, no way it could've been a coincidence. They said that they heard the cries of a small kid, and saw minor injuries on him while he sat beside his mother's dead body, crying. It was such a pitful scene, they said. Katsuki bakugo, was his name, he was a low-born*, raised by a single-mother.

*low-born: born to a family that has a low social status.

later-on, he was taken to a foster-home where he was treated rather.. bad. They would make him shower with cold water, didn't give him proper beding nor a warm place to sleep in in the cold winter nights.

on his 14th birthday, his pre-blooming started. Pre-blooming is also known as when a flower begings maturing and getting prettier. As more and more people suspected he was a flower, from his feminine figure, pretty face. However, his personality said otherwise, he was unobdient, angry, mean. And stole lots of bread from the kitchen.. and I mean a lot of bread.

Warning: this will contain sexual harassment which may be offensive for some readers, please proceed with caution.

*note: he's sleeping in a room with other people, that contains bunk-beds.

The blond boy was planning on running away, he didn't want this torture any longer and planned on living in a small village with not that many people. His thoughts were Intrupted by a shadow looming over his head. No actually, a bunch of people.

As he turned his head slowly, he was met by the guys who he dorms with, with a sinister look in their eyes. The latter shiverd a bit, but quickly regained his posture. 'What do you weirdos want?! ha?, can't you see I'm busy cleaning?!' he scoffed. 'tsk, and why do you have that stupid grin on your faces?!'.

Their grins grew bigger as one bastard held katsuki's hands behind his back. 'what do you think you're doing asshole?!'. He yelled in annoyance. Sure, Katsuki was strong, but there were a lot of them and he knew he couldn't beat them all. 'sh, be quiet. You don't want the staff hearing you, do you?'. He was angry, and scared, what were they planning on doing?. The guy holding katsuki's hands began unzipping his pants. 'W-what? what are you doing?..' his voice was panicked. They pinned him to the ground, now holding his hands behind his head. 'I'm going to go first.' a blondie said. He spread katsuki's legs, also proceeding to unzip his pants.

as katsuki got an idea of what was going on, he wasn't going to let these assholes take ahold of him. He noticed there were about 4 of them. And so he punched the first guy in the balls. He screamed as he held he used both of his hands gripping his ballsacks as a coping mechanism. and then fell back, he got a grip of the broom he was using to clean above his head and quickly smacked the guy that was pinning him down with it, he then smacked all the other bastards and called it a day. He didn't want to stay in there any longer. He just made a run for it.

He didn't know how long he was running for.. his foot was bleeding and his body was tainted with dirt. He felt disgusting. Huffing, he still ran.. Until he bumped into someone..

______

alright, I'll let the readers choose which person he bumped into. Since that person will be the main ship this book. Until someone takes interest in this book and votes, I will be posting chapter 2 since it's ready, asap.  Thank you, please tell me if you find this concept interesting!

male ships

kiribaku

dekubaku

todobaku

kamibaku

shinbaku

monobaku.. (this story will be more interesting)

female ships!

minabaku

momobaku

tsubaku

(he will be bottom regardless of a female or male ships.~) bye readers! 🍆💦