𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛

After their little fiasco...they were cleaning up

Jaedon's POV
I started the hot shower as we were about to get ready we were about to meet our friend Ethan he called just a moment ago saying that he had left out his apartment so we had at least  an hour to get ready.

Bryant's POV
We just finished our little experiment and he started up the shower I tried my best to stand but ultimately failed and fell with a loud thud.

He came runninginto the room and help me to the shower we got undressed and got in and

He pushed me on the wall of the shower as I impacted the warm glass wall I moaned in pleasure maybe I had a pain kink maybe not who knows.

We kissed as he grabbed my leg deepening the kiss. As his hands worked its way up my leg I moaned as I felt him playing with my ass. I moaned loud but it was lmufled by the hot steamy kiss but I knew that the others in the dorm next to us could hear us so I kept it down or at least tried to.

He pushed it inside me and I arched my back while I moaned into his neck he went slow at first so it wouldn't hurt.

We did it for 20 minutes until we both clean our selves up and got out of the shower he kissed me and got dressed.

Its time

I was most definitely not ready to face the friend group.

A/N
OK chapter two is out I am scared for life but me and my friends had so much fun writing this.