Character POVS!

Villan Man:

Real Name: Jerry Roberrto Seean

Jerry worked at a circus as a clown to entertain the little welsh Children, one thing eh loved to do was to commit homicide. He used to say that he ahd a van filled with Wonka Bars and commanded the Children to come. Like kids, the Kids would walk with the crook.

The first victim was Jenny Rigted, she was taken when her parents weren't seeing her. Jerry carried her into his van at teh parking lot, grabbed a knife and murdered the girl.

He didn't get arrested until he kiloed a staff by accident, he was takinga soon victim to his van while a worker was passing, he accidently stabbed the worker. And the boy named Billy was saved. Although now he is in prison, he escapes in the dead of night looking for people to murder.

SpiderMan/ Jumping Joseph:

Real Name: Joseph William Seaborne

Joseph saw his first day of light in Bridgend, of South Wales, and immediatly moved to Maydrew Way. He goes to a school called Abraham Neath Lichemstein Middle school. And he had the perfect life, he had a secret crudh still shared with nobody in his class. And he had to keep the secret Safe...

One other thing was that Joseph had 130 IQ whixh was the biggest in his grade. But he was nearly einstein. Let's move on to someone else

Mariya Sheihk:

The secret Crush of the boy, mostly keeping quiet at times. But also secretly likes him...

Arhan Jain:

The best friend of Joseph, he may be a lucky one and help Joseph with his adventures.