Tell me the secret

Joseph walked over to Arhan just in time for lunch. In the cafeteria, they were bullied quite a bit. Joseph ate his hotdog while slightly looking at Arhan in, well that way. So Arhan wondered for a while, is something special happening? Thought Arhan.

"Tell me the secret." Ordered Arhan looking at the sus joseph. Joeeph looked back at him ready to tell him something quite embarrasing.

"I can't tell you." Replied Joseph, embarrasingly. He knew that Arhan was onto him, he quickly ran out of the Cafeteria. For the rest of teh day, Arhan was nagging for whatever Joseph Was thinking about.

Arhan: what are ya' thinkin about?

Joseph: Nothin,

Arhan: Oh come on, tell me.

Joseph: NOTHINGS GOING ON!

Joseph became angry, and now he wante dout, he quickly grabbed his skateboard and left school. It was finished anyway, Joseph decided to run away as quickly as possible to get away from suspicion...

Joseph: i'd better get out o-

Jospeh looked at the road, he saw Mariya. His mouth watered like crazy, he just wanted to kiss her. Oh goodness, he knew he couldn't last. He left,

Joseph: gee whiz, it's Mariya. She is hot!

And he believed that Pinky sware, he just wanted Mariya.

He went over to the girl walking over him and just had a drooling mouth. It could've wet the floor. He wanted Mariya.

Joseph: Gee, i want her.

He did want Mariya so bad... he just couldn't take it anymore. But tommorow, not today. He went home looking at his hands, they were all wrinkled. The next day, when he went to school, a mysterious blue spotted spider came along, they climbed up Joseph. And bit him. It was a radioactive spider, Joseph felt weird after the spider-bite. He was crawling on walls. And now he could face the bullies of his school.

Just then, Mariya came along.

Mariya: Hey Joseph, wanna come over to my party today.

Joseoh: i'd love to thanks, but i'm on a strict bedtime policy. How long?

Mariya: till 8.25...

Joseph: need to get to bed by 10:00.

Mariya: well, it's fine, thanks for telling.

Joseph still felt weird after the spider's bite. And he decided he'd just go and do his things, he went home at the end of the day and practiced his abilitys from the spider's bite.