Welcome to Hell's Kitchen

*A/N: First off this is my first Daredevil book and any kind of marvel series show book. So Please pardon any of the mistakes or spelling etc. Also, I hope you guys enjoy this I've been really wanting to write a storyline for an OC with Matt since I started watching the show. I haven't finished the show yet, sadly I know of the cancellation so I probably will make this book up till season 3 then end it. I have no idea if this book will be one of three parts. But anyways I hope you enjoy it and as much as I had written it ;)* 

-

-

-

Lyssa's Third P.O.V

Lyssa wasn't surprised when she got the call from her brother; he was always promising once she finished her education and graduated that both would move away from their 'family' who claimed to love them. With a sigh Lyssa packed the last of her things into a box, knowing it was a long flight; along with how her brother said he would have movers from Canada pack up all her belongings into a moving truck and have it driven over to New York City. Yes, Lyssa hearing her brother moved to such a busy city filled with almost everyday crime; 2012 was the battle with the Asgardian Loki had come to rule the world but was luckily stopped by his brother and the avengers. It was the day Lyssa would remember that the world was almost taken over by someone from a different world. She was never really into heroes; she had her reasons behind it; life growing up wasn't the best. Her parents... Shaking her head out of the thoughts of the past, Lyssa walked into her small dinky room. It was her last night here. Being 25 did have its perks. Her parents didn't even try and attempt to see her anymore.

Laying down on the small twin-size bed, it squeaked underneath her small weight; not only was she happy about moving away from having to live in a dinky place she could hardly afford, but that she wouldn't have to see people who raised her every day. Rolling onto her side she faced a small window in the room; it had a perfect view of the town she grew up in; only that the memories weren't ones she wanted to keep. Lyssa rolled back onto her back, as she reached for her phone, she saw a few notifications from friends she kept in contact with since high school; replying with a few short replies knowing a few would care to know where she was going, the next text was from her brother. Frowning she clicked on his message.

Derek: "Hey Lyss, just wanted to check in before I head in for the night; I hope you have a good flight. The movers will thereafter you leave for the airport, please make sure to notify me when you land; I want to be able to pick you up and bring you the place where we both will be staying. Anyways I got to head out soon. See you soon Lyss."

Lyssa let out a small chuckle at her brother's nickname he still says to her. It was annoying at first when he kept calling her Lyss with how young he was and he couldn't pronounce her full name, even though he was 5 years older than her; Derek still was the only one who was able to call her Lyss besides a few of Lyssa's friends. Sending a quick response back so he wouldn't worry about her not seeing the text.

Lyss: "Thanks Der, and yes I will make sure to contact you once I land; there's an early flight in the morning I am taking. So, I should be there around dinner time. But again, I'll know once I land. See you then Der."

Satisfied with her response she hit the send button; after she set it down on her small nightstand, rolling over so she faced the view again of the town. Letting sleep take over.

----

Morning came quickly as the alarms were blaring for her to wake up. Lyssa let out a groan, reaching out of her small bundle of blankets smacking snooze. Taking a few tries to finally get it; Lyssa felt herself start to wake up. With a groan she rolled over to a sitting-up position, it was a bitter cold morning that was for sure one thing Lyssa couldn't stand. Getting up she slipped on her comfy shoes and headed out of her room to the small kitchen; where she got out a teapot filled it with water and set it onto the stove. Yawing she leaned against the small counter while waiting for the water to boil, scrolling through her phone, she noticed the time was five-thirty. Letting out an annoyed groan her flight was at six-forty, it was about a thirty-minute drive to the airport. Which meant she had to quickly drink her coffee; that part wasn't something she wanted to rush but with her hitting snooze for the earlier alarms set Lyssa just let her annoyance roll over. The teapot started to squeal annoyingly that it was hot enough to pour into the coffee cup; walking over she grabbed the teapot swearing as her hand slipped grabbing the hot part.