Dad knows everything....almost everything

Juliet was making breakfast for her parents, Shawn and herself. "Important question, what came first, the chicken or the egg?" Shawn asked her and Juliet was making eggs on the stove. "Not sure" Juliet's replied. "What are you doing in here?" Juliet asked Shawn. "Helping ofcourse, if I let you do this on your own what kind of boyfriend would that make me" Shawn said with no hesitation. "You got a point" Juliet replied as shawn poured glasses of water. "You know my parents really like you" Juliet said flipping bacon. "That was the goal" Shawn said putting glasses on a try. He was relieved to hear Juliet's parents liked him. "You really made a good impression by being a gentlemen and everything" Juliet's said. "Well good" Shawn replied. He helped his "girlfriend" carry breakfast out to the table. "This looks delicious" Mike said. "Juliet is a amazing chef" Shawn said. Juliet blushed and she started to eat. They enjoyed there breakfast.

Shawn and Juliet had made a plan for this week at 1:30am the night before to make sure Dianne and Mike believed they were dating. Today they were going to a aquarium. They were enjoying them selfs. Shawn was guiding them around and he turned of the path to a employee only area. "Shawn what are we doing here?" Dianne asked. A man opened the door. "Shawn! Hey everything's set up" a man dressed in uniform said and guided them inside. "Babe what's going on" Jules asked him. It made him happy to hear her call him babe. "I know dolphins are your favourite animals so I thought you might like to pet some" Shawn said as he held Juliet's hand and walked over to a tank with a dolphin swimming around. "Your serious?!" Juliet said shocked. "Very, now come on pet him. Mike, Dianne would you like to as well" Shawn asked. "No thanks" they both responded. Shawn held Juliet's waist so she wouldn't fall in the tank. She pet the sweet dolphin. There were 3 pairs of eyes watching the dolphin and one pair of hazel eyes watching the blonde haired angel that stood with him. They walked out of the restricted area and back on the path. "Juliet me and your father are going to sit for a bit" Dianne said. "Want us to come?" Juliet offered hoping she'd say no so she could be alone with shawn. "No Hun it's alright spend some time with Shawn" Dianne said and walked away with Mike. Shawn and Juliet were ecstatic to hear her say that. There hands were intertwined, they walked around the different tanks talking and laughing. "This might just work" Juliet said. "I knew you'd see it my way, and you had to break your own rule" Shawn said laughing. "That rule still stands" Juliet said sternly. She started to regret it after the way she felt after there kiss at lunch. "Okay" Shawn said. They passed the Sharks. "Remember that case were the shark was framed and it turned out that lassie was right about it being a murder" Shawn said, he couldn't be happier and the moment. "Yeah, Detective Dipstick" Juliet said laughing thinking of the newspaper. She couldn't be happier either. But what still lingered in her mind was the comment shawn had made earlier..... What kind of boyfriend would that make me.....

Shawn was taking "his girl" and her parents out to dinner. Juliet was running around trying to find the perfect outfit, she knew they were going to some fancy restaurant so she was trying to look nice.

For the restruant, and for a pair of hazel eyes....

She had finally found a gold dress and a pair of heels to match. Her makeup was stunner and her hair didn't seem to need definition. "Juliet are you almost ready? Shawn will be here soon" her mother called to her, Juliet slipped on her heels. "I'm ready" she said as she ran down the stairs. "Do I look okay??" Juliet said doing a 360 so her parents could see her dress. "You look stunning dear" Dianne said. Dianne was always proud of her daughters accomplishments, but now she was even happier to know she had Shawn to keep her safe from the dangers of detective work....sort of. Juliet grabbed her bag off the table as the doorbell rang, her parents opened it blocking Juliet from Shawn's view. "Evening Mike, Dianne. The cars right outside" Shawn said. They walked to the car and Shawn got a taste of what is was like to be paralyzed. Juliet was standing there. Hand clutch and all. He was flustered to see how one woman could look so beautiful. "You look stunning Ms. O'hara" Shawn said. "And you look ravashing Mr. Spencer" Juliet said sounding formal. They both laughed, Shawn put out his and and she took it as she stepped out of the apartment, closing the door behind her. Dianne and Mike watching the whole time. "He's perfect for her" Dianne said to her husband. Mike simply nodded and smiled. Juliet was walking down the steps from her apartment. Her ankle hit the curb the wrong way and she began to fall until shawn grabbed her and held her tightly. He didn't care of her parents presence, he lifted her chin "are you okay?" Shawn asked worriedly. "Thanks shawn if you hadn't caught me I would've fallen down the steps" Juliet said enjoying the tight hold of shawn. "I know that's why I caught you" Shawn said becoming aware of her parents. He let her go gently so Dianne could see that her little girl was in one piece. "Sweet heart are you okay?!" Juliet's mother asked. "Yes Shawn caught me before I fell" Juliet said as they all climbed in the car. Juliet sat in the passengers seat, Shawn driving and her parents in the back. It was hard for shawn to drive well the blonde hair angel was sitting next to him, looking stunning. He tried to do the gentleman thing and not noticed the lines of her dress but after all he was only human. They arrived at the restaurant. Shawn have the hostess his name and he guided them back to a table. Juliet sat down and Shawn sat next to her, Dianne and Mike on the opposite side of the table. "Juliet im so happy that you have shawn he is such a wonderful man" Dianne said. Shawn noticed that jules was on the verge of crying and he knew why. It was because she was lying to them. Shawn laced his hand in Juliet's under the table. "I'm lucky mom" she said and smiled at him. "I think I'm the lucky one" Shawn said and kissed Juliet's cheek,She smiled. They all started to order there food, they enjoyed there meals talking and laughing away the night.

Shawn had taken Dianne and Mike to there hotel, he was now at Juliet's apartment. "That went well" Juliet's said as her and Shawn stood on the sidewalk outside Juliet's apartment building. "Yes it did" Shawn agreed. "It's late I should Probaly go" Shawn said sad to leave but he knew it was the right thing to do, even though he wanted to take her inside lie on the couch with her and just feel her body against his. "Ok thank you so much for this shawn" Juliet's said. "You said that yesterday" Shawn said. "Right, well good night shawn I'll see you tomorrow, my parents are taking us mini golfing" Juliet's said. "You got it, night jules" he said and kissed her on the cheek, things like that had became 2nd nature even if Dianne and Mike were no where in sight. "Night Shawn" she said and walked into her apartment building. Shawn was sad to see her go, but he was surprised that jules didn't say anything when he kissed her on the cheek. He hopped on his motor cycle and headed home, he couldn't fall asleep for hours....

Because he was thinking about Jules.