7

Jay POV

“I give up!” I sighed as I flopped on the floor of the dance room. 

“What’s wrong Jay hyung? Is it that Jungwon boy again?” Niki asked as he giggled at me.

“It seems to ALWAYS be that Jungwon boy. He keeps running into me, but now him and his weird boyfriend seem to hate me. I mean, I don’t think they are actually dating but-”

“Why wouldn’t they be dating?” Niki asked me.

“Well, basically I got into a toss up with Jungwon, and his ‘boyfriend’ came to the rescue. Only, he seemed just as shocked about this boyfriend as I was. And now the guy that's his supposed boyfriend is my teacher's assistant, and kept glaring at me throughout the entire period.” I lamented as I kicked my feet.

“Now you are being a baby, I thought Jay was tough.” Niki teased. “Why are you thinking about that guy so much anyway?”

“What do you mean thinking about him….”

“The past few times I’ve seen you, you talked about him every time. I can only assume you are thinking about him since you talk about him so much.”

“That’s not it.” I said as I sat up. “The only thing I’ve been thinking about is about how annoying he is. Quite frankly he pisses me off and I’ve been on edge since I saw him in my class.”

“Jay you are so angry, this isn’t a good first impression for our new friend.” Yeonjun said as he walked into the dance room followed by another boy. “This is Sunghoon.”

Niki and I stood up and greeted the new boy. “I’m Niki and this is Jay.” Niki said as he gestured to me. I gave a small wave as they walked into the room.

“Hello.” Sunghoon said as he gave a small smile. He seemed shy, but kind.

“Let's all get stretching and we can start practice.” Yeonjun said as we all sat down and stretched. “Sunghoon is an ice skater, the professor showed me some of his videos, he is really good!” Yeonjun beamed.

“Wow really? I’m awful at Ice skating.” I laughed a bit as Sunghoon smiled.

“Haha yeah, I’ve been skating since I was little. I was going to continue it, but I think I need a change of pace.” Sunghoon said as we all chatted.

The door of our dance room opened and we heard a light voice. “Yeonjun Hyung!” 

Yeonjuns face turned a bit red as I turned to look at the door. “Ah, S-Soobin! What are you doing here.” He said as he stood up to greet the boy. 

“I actually have a favor to ask of you and your mates.” Soobin said. Yeonjuns face fell a little, but he nodded. I swear, Yeonjun is whipped. Soobin is one of the Art teachers' assistants, and is basically the best artist at this school. 

“So, we are in a bit of a predicament.” Soobin said to us all. “Well the computer science kids were going to help us, but then they baild, and then the cheerleaders said they couldn’t help since they had a big game and-”

“Soobinn hyung, what is it?” Niki asked with a laugh.

“We need a few more models for the arts classes tomorrow. Would you guys please, please be able to help? It would really be great for our students to try working with more people.” Soobin begged.

“Of course!” Yeonjun said without hesitation. “We will all help most definitely.”

At this point, I bet Yeonjun doesn't know what he is agreeing to. He would say yes to ANYTHING Soobin asked.

“Oh thank you thank you thank you!” Soobin said as he hugged Yeonjun. “I’ll stop by tomorrow and give you each your room placements. You guys might be one on one with people, and some might be in a whole classroom. Seriously, thank you.” Soobin said as he left in a hurry.

Yeonjun stood there, absolutely stunned.

“Yeonjun hyung, earth to Yeonjun!” I laughed as the older returned from cloud 9.

“Looks like we are going to be models.” Sunghoon laughed.

-

“Good practice you guys, Sunghoon I think you really fit in this practice group.” Yeonjun said as we finished our dance practice. He passed me a towle as I dapped my head.

“Yeah, you should join us every week.” Niki said as I hummed. I guess it wouldn’t be that bad to have someone new in our dance group, he seemed nice after all.

“Thanks, I’d love to.” Sunghoon said as we all packed up our bags to get ready to leave.

The four of us stepped outside of the dance room, as someone was waiting for us.

“Ah, Heeseung hyung.” Sunghoon said as the boy looked up. It was him.

The annoying teacher's assistant, that weird guys supposed boyfriend. Heeseung smiled at Sunghoon, but his eyes shifted to me as he gave a confused look.

“Do you two know each other?” Sunghoon asked after seeing his friend's face.

“We do, regrettably so.” I said as I glared at Heeseung.

“I should be the one saying that, you are an imbecile.” Heeseung snarled. “Let's go Sunghoon.” Heeseung said as he left, Sunghoon gave us a confused look as he followed.

“What aren’t you telling us?” Yeonjun asked after the two boys left.

“I do NOT want to talk about it.” I said as I stormed back to my dorm room.