do you see this hottie, poison mushroom?

"Can you be any slower?!"
"I'm doinggg my bestt"
"Ugh, get over here"

Licorice went over and picked Poison Mushroom up like a toy, continuing his little walk. Pomegranate irritated him by just existing, so he would occasionally take walks to get his mind off the period stain looking cookie. "I mean, I don't get it! She acts like she's the boss of everyone and always tells everyone what to do! Even her dumb voice is annoying," Licorice ranted. Mushroom listened.

The taller cookie never exactly asks for the smaller one's company. They just followed him around sometimes, but Licorice had to admit.. he did enjoy Mushroom's company. They didn't judge him or make fun of him or boss him around or treat him like an outcast. They wanted to be around him, and he appreciated that. Of course, he wouldn't tell them or show that to them.

He continued walking until he heard a familiar voice. 'Did I walk that far!?' Licorice panicked as he caught a glimpse of the kingdom and Gingerbrave walking alongside Wizard. The two seemed to be holding hands, Licorice just smiled. If the nutcase cookie can find love, surely he could too.. right?

Luckily, the two didn't notice him. They were too occupied by each other's presence to even acknowledge that a bush just rustled beside them.
Licorice found himself creeping closer as he realized that he longed for someone to love him. Like.. a partner. He looked around the kingdom, and a specific cookie caught his eye.
They had white hair, green clothing, and a beautiful hat. Not to mention their singing was immaculate. Licorice was enchanted by this cookie, until they stopped singing to turn and look at him. He panicked again, he cursed himself for gazing so hard at the beautiful cookie.

He hid away, although still sort of spying on them. They stood from their seat and started walking towards Licorice.

'He got up... wait.. he's walking somewhere.. He's getting closer?! Oh sweet Witches..' Licorice thought. "Come on PM, we got to go!"
No response.
"Seriously?!" he shouted, a little too loud.

"What are you doing here?" a voice spoke behind him. Licorice whipped around and faced the cookie standing with an instrument. It was the one who he had "fallen" for. 
"I-I-"
"It's odd for you to be out here, especially by yourself," the cookie continued.

Licorice couldn't think at all, he couldn't even conjure up a voice to speak. Instead, he just brought his scythe closer and ran. He muttered out curses as he ran, slowly losing his breath. Then he remembered that he hadn't found the little mushroom. He cursed loudly, turning back to go into a Poison Mushroom search. "Ohh I cannot believe this!" he shouted.

Suddenly he heard the mystery cookie's voice. "Looking for your kid?"
To Licorice's horror, Mushroom was holding onto the cookie's little cape-like garment.
"Poison Mushroom!" he growled, quickly snatching the small one up away from the cookie.
"M-My apologies," he mumbled and quickly ran away again. Once getting far enough, Licorice placed Mushroom down and started ranting again.

"How could you?! You leave me and get to that beautiful cookie?! How did he feel? Did you find out about anything of him?" Licorice questioned suddenly.
"You find.. Clover Cookie beautiful?" Mushroom looked up at Licorice.

"C-Clover Cookie? Is that.. is that his name?"
"I think so"
"Oh sweet Witches! PM, I owe you big time"
Licorice didn't actually mean that literally, he didn't have much of a gift to offer. Besides, it would make him feel weird to suddenly give the small cookie a gift just for getting the name of a cookie. Poison Mushroom cheered anyway.

Licorice continued asking questions, often having to repeat a few because of Poison Mushroom's short attention span.

-+-

Clover watched as the cookie sped away. Something of the cookie intrigued him.
'I've seen him before,' he muttered to himself.
"Clover I've been looking for you," he heard Herb whine from behind. He turned around. "What is it?"
"I want to give Sparkling a pretty plant but he already has so many! And all the plants are so gorgeous i just can't decide,"
This made Clover giggle a bit. "You're turning Sparkling's home and bar into a new greenhouse, Herb.. But sure, I'll help you"

After all, it might get my mind off that cookie.. Licorice, was it?

-

The whole time while helping Herb select a "romantic" and "beautiful" flower didn't stop Clover from thinking of Licorice. He had seemed so nervous and scared compared to when he met Gingerbrave and the others, and something about that made Clover want to know him personally. Clover wanted to see the soft side of this cookie, plus he was tired of being a huge third wheel to Herb and Sparkling's oblivious 'relationship' that they just don't confess their feelings.

"I need it to be a real romantic flower, I've already given him roses though.. Do you think he'd like a hydrangea? But i think i've given him one of those already..," Herb seemed to be talking more to himself than Clover, although it snapped Clover out of his thoughts.

"You should confess to him already"
'"W-Wha?!"
"I know you have feelings for him, and I can tell he feels the same. So just tell him," Clover suggested.
"I don't have feelings for Sparkling!"
Clover just smiled and giggled, he found it so funny when Herb would get all flustered over him mentioning Sparkling at all. He wondered what Licorice looked like when they were flustered.

The thought of it was enough to get him to blush himself.
'I hope I'm not cursed..'