Together p.1-Fred Weasley

Pairing: Fred Weasley x Slytherin! reader

Summary: Professor McGonagall has had enough of your and Weasley's pranks. She has an idea of how to stop it, but will it be enough?

"There's a bet goin' round..." the girl sitting next to y/N started.

"So I've heard..." you replied, faking indifference.

The Hogwarts Express was packed with students, all waiting to arrive at Hogwarts soon. y/N and Reyna, best friends since year 1, were sitting together at a compartment. There had been two other girls with them, but they had left for buying snacks. y/N doubted that was true since Reyna had just left herself to fetch snacks and was already back with chocolate frogs. Reyna was having the time of her life with the sweeties, but y/N wasn't interested. She was planning something bigger, something that was supposed to happen once she arrived at school, and because of all the required preparation, she wasn't very focused on the chocolate.

That didn't mean she didn't know about the gossip that was spreading inside the train.

"Well, it's a bet on who is going to be the biggest prankster of the year" started saying Reyna, pausing just to get another bite.

"Is it so?" you had now stopped writing in your notebook and glanced at your friend.

"You are one of the options and I've put my money on you, so I just hope you're not planning on being an angel this year," she said, finally. Her bright blue eyes showed she was scared of your reaction. And she was. Aside from school, you two didn't talk much. She would eventually spill some gossip, and you would make some jokes, but that was as far as your friendship had reached.

"Which are the other available options?" you asked, still playing dumb.

"Hm... someone put Draco on the list, but he's just a mean boy, not a prankster," she said, focused on the food in front of her. She ate so much, you always wondered how she managed her weight since you lately was having a problem with it. "Of course, Fred and George are on the list as well—"

You needed to hear no more. You were not intending on playing the saint this year, you spend your whole summer making plans to prank everyone at Hogwarts, but you thought that, maybe, without the Weasley Twins as rivals, you wouldn't need to be doing much. Knowing now that they were on the list for the title of prankster of the year, you knew you wouldn't have it easy.

"Glad you put your money on me, Reyna. I will be going after that title, do not worry" you assured her. She smiled and breathed hard, relieved.

"Three galleons, y/N. Please don't make me lose." You laughed at her insinuation. Losing for the Weasleys was not on your plans. God, could you imagine the look on their faces if they were nominated the biggest prankster of Hogwarts? HA! Not a chance, not this year.

"I'm starting next week, if my calculations are correct, it would be the best time. If you want some advice, stay away from the bathroom closer to the Library" you thought that maybe it would be a step forward in the friendship if you gave her a chance to escape your prank.

"I shall stay away from there, then" she giggled, eating another chocolate frog.

The other two girls that were sitting in the same compartment with you did not reappear and that caused curiosity; Reyna said they were probably snogging someone — "I hear Lee Jordan has an eye out for the blondie" — but you theorized they might just be scared of you since they were one year younger than you and Hufflepuffs.

"Malfoy does us no right. Filth boy, we Slytherins used to have a better reputation" you complained.

"I don't think it's Malfoy's only fault. You heard what happened at the Quidditch World Cup, right? This year will be worse than ever for us..." said Reyna, with a concerned look.