Every Girl Needs A Thug-5

Sorry for the long wait, but I had to go back to school again cause our little break ended. I can't believe I got 100 votes on the last chapter, thanks so much guys and please keep voting and commenting. :)

Chapter 5;

             It's been two weeks since I last seen or talked to Q. I sometimes regretted not giving him a number. But, that wouldn't have been no good because the house phone is cut off and I don't have a cell phone, so I was fucked either way. Hell, maybe I could of have given him Monica's number. Speaking of Monica I haven't heard from her since last weekend. It's cool because I had more important things to worry about

It was Thursday and I really didn't feel like going to school today so me and Ray slept in today. I bet Ray was surprised but happy because I didn't usually let him stay home from school but for some reason something today was telling me to stay home.

I went to the kitchen and it was no surprised when I opened the refrigerator and there was no shit in there but old ass milk. I slammed the door knowing that if I kept doing that there was a good chance the refrigerator door would break off it was barely hanging on as it is.

Walking back towards my bedroom I put on a pair of old dark colored jeans, a red t-shirt, and a dingy pair of Jordan's. I pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail and grabbed my big black purse I usually take with me when I'm about to steal food.

Hopefully Ray is still sleeping when I get back. I held my breath while I walked through the piss smell hallways and out the door.

I walked about five blocks down to the local supermarket. There wasn't a lot of people because it was morning time. I walked down the aisle trying to look calm and not show how I really felt which was nervous, it doesn't matter how many times I did this I would always be on edge.

I went to the meat section and picked up two packs of bacon, and twelve dozen eggs. I looked back and forth down the aisle and saw no one was around so I hurried and stuffed the food in my bag, the only the left was to get something to drink.

Something told me just to walk away with what I got but I was tired of drinking water so I went to the other side of the market where they kept the juice section.

I looked down the aisle to see it was a worker there stacking new juices up, he looked over at me, and I just gave him a small smile as I picked up a bottle of orange juice and I walked over into a different aisle so he didn't see me put the juice in the bag.

I turned to look over my shoulder and saw that I was busted. He was glaring at me, I was about to make a run for it but I felt someone grab my arm, and pull me close to their overweight body.

"You try to steal from me?" A deep voice asked.

My head snapped back forward to see a big guy who was looked Arab, he was bald but had a grey and white beard, and his beaty red eyes were glaring at me.

"I'm just shopping, sir." I said, innocently.

"I saw you when you first stuffed the bacon and eggs in your bags!" He explained. "I have everything on video."

"Do you want me to call the police?" The guy who was stocking the juices asked, while standing in front of us.

My heart started to beat faster than normal, and I felt the tears in the back of my eyes. I can't go to jail, what would Ray do without me. "Please don't call the police, I'll put everything back and leave," I begged, knowing that I would rather be free and hungry than in jail.