episode 3

~KARL’S POV~

I glared at her, she might be immune to my powers but the locker was certainly not.

“Snap out of it” she jerked at me with her eyes wide open, I only smirked at her, she was shocked because when she looked back at the locker and it was all cleared, she sighed as she placed her textbooks on her locker, I could feel the heat of her fear, she was scared but was trying so hard to hide it, silly little doll.

“Are you sure about your powers not working on her?” Jasper asked staring at her weirdly, the rest of the boys were confused too, it was not normal in any way.

“But Sir Draven already made it clear that there weren’t any more creatures other than the witches, humans, and wolves, if you are right, she is indeed a strange being, then that might be a problem” Daniel sighed, it was going to be hectic if it actually turned out there were more spiritual being other than wolves, witches and humans, as they might be a huge threat or even set up a war.

“Let’s find out what she really is” I frowned.

ANNABELLA’S POV

I keep on taking deep breathes, why the hell was other guys staring at me that way, and what were they talking about? The teacher who had already introduced herself as Mrs. Wendy had started the Literature class, definitely, she saw them talking but decided to mind her business, I can’t blame her though, the poor woman is scared for her life, these boys are monsters.

I prayed silently for the bell to go off, although they were far away from me, I could feel the burning sensation of their eyes on me, I took out my phone and quietly texted Heedah to pick me up after class, only God knows what these motherf**kers were planning and I didn’t want to be their scapegoat they were going to test it on, she replied almost immediately as the bell went off for the closing of the class, she said to meet her up at the locker room and that she had something to take care of first.

I sighed and stood up from my seat, literally, everyone else was now packing their books into their bags and were all ready to leave, some already started departing from the class, maybe when I get blended with the crowd they’d not have a chance to approach me, I smiled at my idea. I am a freaking genius, a hand clasped my wrist as I tried pulling my backpack over my shoulder, my heartbeat increased its pace as I stare at him, Karl had an evil smirk on the corner of his lips as he held my wrist with all power and force that it’s almost hurtful, okay maybe the plan didn’t work and he didn’t forget about me.

“Where are you running off to little doll?” He pulled me back so I was relaxing on my locker and he was right in front of me, I will say almost inside due to how close he was, I could feel his body heat.

“What do you want from me?” I glared at him in between gritted teeth, the last thing I needed was for other students to think I was weak or being bullied, actually, that was too late already, everyone was already giving me pity looks, the one I hated so much.

“You know exactly what I want doll” his expression changed almost immediately, he stared at me but this time around, his eyes showed anger, not sure why exactly.