Break room

Tadanos POv

*sigh* 
T: this wig actually looks nice on me. *I say twirling the wigs hair*

K: *squeek* *she sits far away from me*

T: Hey Komi * she writes in her notebook*

Komis notebook: Hi :) * she scoots towards me with makes her skirt start going up in the air*

T: komi? * she writes in her notebook*

ks,nb(komisnotebook) :can I rest on your shoulder? *she starts to tremble*

T: uhm sure shoko! I m-mean komi

ks,nb: its fine. * she pulls off my wig and kisses me on the cheek*

T: komi? *she blushes and runs out the break room her lipstick smeared on my face *

T: did she really just?..

N: hey Ta- Tadano?! what happened to your face?! *his faces turns red *
wasnt Komi Just in here? *his eyes widen and his jaw drops. Onemine walks in *

O: TADANO?!

T: Onemine!! its not-

N: yes it is onemine. *wishpers* shes onemine right? what am I saying im everyones childhood friend!

O: wheres komi-san?

T & N : ran off I guess

O: come on Tadano grab your wig! * I grab my wig and smear the lipstick stain off my cheek as onemine grabs Najimi and me*

T: Onemine-

O & N : Komi-san!!  * I see komi run past us*

All: Komi!! * Onemine grabs my hand tighter and drags me towards where komi was running *

T: * I see komis headpoke out from the bathrooms* Komi! * I grab her hands and pull her out the bathroom*

O: Okay now kiss On the lips. * she smirks *

K: WHAT!? * she covers her mouth *

N , O & T : komi?!

K : Sor..r..yy

T: do we have to though?

both: YES!!

N : or they could at the rooftop confessions! * he looks at Onemine *

O: good idea Najimi!

( give me Ideas for the next part. This was also made at 2 am so Its a little short Lol :) )

Anime : Komi cant communicate
Platform: Nextflix,Funimation,Crunchyroll