Prologue Part 1

The rise of Axel
Arc 1: Destiny

The prologue focuses on team avatar's life before being in team avatar , and at the end it will be formed.

Prologue: Part 1.
The tale of 2 sisters
Suki Beifong's story

---

Inside of the small bedroom, the humming of a fan kept it from complete silence. A small desk lamp lit the space where she worked. The desk itself was clustered with small copper wires, chips made of plastic and conductive metal, and a small soldering tool. The soldering tool wasn't needed, but she enjoyed the challenge of the tool.

The room wasn't very big. There was her desk and bed. A few posters of well-known technology runners hung about, including one of the most famous women in the world. There was even a poster of a pro-bending team, but that was mere entertainment. There was no fighting allowed in this household and even her mother's views on pro-bending threatened the girl's interest in the sport.

Suki pushed her glasses back onto the bridge of her nose. She was deep into working on a new computer drive, putting all of the parts together.

It wasn't anything requested but a hobby of hers to build computers. She enjoyed the small parts, often molded and set together by metalbending or with tools that broke up the difficulty. She was precise with her work.

Outside of her door, the radio sounded off with a news show. The teenager thought she heard something mentioned about the past Avatar, but she could have misheard it. Her mother must have put it on as the older woman liked having the noise while cooking after a long day at the lab. Light came through the windows, which told Suki that it wasn't quite dinnertime.

"Suki," She heard from down below, "Come sharpen these knives for me, please."

She jumped up from her seat and smoothed out her school uniform. Her brown hair puffed out around her head, forcing her to pull it back into a ponytail, "I'll be right down, Mom."

Sitting in the living room was her sister, Honei. The older girl, her long flowing raven colored hair more long than Suki's, with slight highlights of blue along it, was absorbed by the videobox with some comedy show, based around a family.

The small boy was cracking jokes as his parents looked shocked at his attempt at a project. A smart aleck remark was made, which caused Suki to laugh, but not Honei. She looked rather confused, like the joke passed over her head. It seemed like Suki was the only one to develop a sense of humor in the family.

Dr. Asuka Beifong stood at the oven, stirring a pot, moving some of her black bob of hair away from her eyes after a long day at work. The knives that she needed sharpened were laid out for Suki to press and sharpen. If computers were her first love, metalbending was her second.

She never grew into actual earthbending that was more common among her fellow students. Suki preferred the cleaner metalbending and since violence was frowned upon in the family, metalbending provided her with more uses.

After running the knives between her thumb and forefinger, Suki stopped to watch the room. Her mother continued with other cooking tasks. Honei was still watching the videobox, lost in the comedy. She smiled, knowing that they were happy at that moment.

"Is something wrong, Ki?" Asuka asked. Suki must have been staring off but she caught herself before shaking her head.

"I'm fine. I'm enjoying the night."