Suga, you're Sweet!|Sugawara Kōshi

It was your birthday and you were standing at the bus stop waiting for your boyfriend, Sugawara Kōshi. He told you to meet him at the bus stop around 12:45 pm with a weekends worth amount of clothes and neccesities, you didn't know what he had planned but he said it was a surprise. You decided to arrive a little earlier so you arrived at 12:35, ten minutes early. You see Sugawara walking towards your direction, he doesn't see you at first because he's checking his watch, he then looks up and spots you. "Good afternoon, ____-chan!" He waves with a flower aura around him.

"Good morning, Suga-kun!" You smile and peck his cheek. "So what do you have planned?" You ask.

"Well, I thought it would be a good idea to go to your favorite amusement park for your birthday, so I got us tickets and a hotel to stay there over the weekend!" Suga smiled, looking at you for approval of his idea.

"Oh, Kōshi! You shouldn't have! Thank you so much!" You leap into his arms -wait hold up- stay the weekend. In the same hotel room. Alone. Woah.

Suga just smiles, hugging you tight.

So this is gonna be continued.. Maybe in a lemon? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I dunno stayed tuned

If you enjoyed this chapter let me know by giving it a vote and/or comment! Thanks for reading c:

Find me on other stuff:
Tumblr: douchebag-reen-fo-dayz
Vine & Weheartit: norixsenpai
Ifunny: bokutos

Message me for any requests! (Or just comment them) have a swell day ❤️