❀。• *₊ PROLOGUE ₊* °。❀

『For The Best Musical Experience Use Headphones』🎧

Keys

【S/N】= Species name

Italics = Thoughts

  WARNING! Descriptive Details of Gore and Bloodshed

.•° இ °•.

•° இ °•

.•° இ °•.

°

°

 ° 

Once Upon a Time...

in a faraway land, there lay a world of hidden enchantment.

            A magical place coated in luscious greenery that stretched far beyond the eyes can see. A glorious heavenly setting with a breathtaking view of seraphic landscapes filled with wonders and treasure set ablaze complimentary of the radiating incandesce beaming its gleaming head over the horizon. Dipped in the golden rays of sunlight, towering viridescent trees bathed beneath the balmy glimmers allowing critters from below to bask in the everlasting glow while developing saplings grew in the shadows.

            Inside the deep-rooted idyllic cherished realm arose the gracious title of the Enchanted Forest formally known as the EverGardens.

            This serene scene was home to many organisms. Plants and animals alike lived in peace and harmony. Every creature, large and small, teeny-tiny, and all were free to roam in vast wide open spaces to their hearts' content.

°

°

°

            Amongst this enriching flourishing environment inhabited a picturesque species, a spectacular civilization of evolutionary beauties who took great pride in kindliness to thrive.

            A tribe of beings embraced in prosperity, who were children of the Earth were better known as (S/N).

            They were responsible for assisting the life surrounding them, supporting it by any means necessary to ensure milk and honey. The tribe carried out its duties to provide vitality that would further awaken its vibrancy and maintain its balance as one single entity.

°

°