𝟎 「 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐧 」 𝟓

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, Seraphina couldn't help but nod her head a bit in amusement, the smaller yet older girl happy she'd been able to relocate Stefan after getting lost.

"Yeah, we bonded on the way here." Seraphina said as she twined her fingers with Stefan's hand that was around her shoulder, making the boy smile brighter.

"God, you gotta be kidding me!" Elena suddenly said, shocking both Seraphina and Stefan, before they noticed her looking behind them.

"What is it?" Stefan asked confused as they watched her jump over the railing of the gazebo, the girl not even looking back at them.

"My brother." Elena said throwing on the caring sister act, as they noticed Jeremy walking into the woods drunk.

"The drunk one?" Stefan and Seraphina said in accidental unison, making them quickly look at each other, before bursting into laughter.

"That would be the one, excuse me." Elena said through gritted teeth as she climbed over the railing of the gazebo, to chase after her brother.

"Need some help?" Seraphina asked not expecting a nice answer as she saw Elena glaring into the forest towards her brother, but not yet walking after him.

"Trust me, you're not going to want to witness this Stefan." She said not even through a glance at Seraphina before she turned and rushed after Jeremy. "Jeremy, Jeremy!"

"Is she always like that to you?" Stefan asked scrunching his face up a bit, it didn't take a genius to see Elena's character change.

"All of the ti-" Seraphina tried to say, but she was cut off by a scream coming from the woods followed by rounds of gasps.

"Vicki, Vicki, what the hell?!" Matt yelled drawing everyone's attention over to Jeremy Gilbert, who was carrying Vicki's unconscious body.

"Oh, My God." Seraphina gasped as she quickly rushed forwards over to Vicki, completely forgetting about Stefan.

It was known to all of Mystic Falls, or rather the nosey people, that little Seraphina and Vicki Donovan were super close; Vicki having taken the girl in as a new little sister, and Seraphina treats her like the fun drunk Aunt.

"What happened to her?" She asked as she moved over to the table Jeremy'd sat Vicki on, clear confusion and worry on her face.

"Somebody, call an ambulance!" Matt yelled as he placed his hands over Vicki's wounds, causing Seraphina immediately pulls out her phone.

"Everybody back up, give her some space!" Tyler Lockwood, another one of Seraphina's somewhat close friends, said as he pushed people away from the picnic table and Vicki's body.

"It's her neck something bit her, she's losing a lot of blood." Elena pointed out as she stood beside Matt, while Seraphina finally heard the police operator.

"Hello 911, we need an ambulance at The Falls," Seraphina said as she held the phone to her ear, giving Matt a nod, subtly letting him know that the police were on the way. "My friend Vicki was attacked by something."

"Put this on her neck." Someone from the crowd said as they moved forwards, handing Matt a shirt to put against Vicki's neck.

"Vicki, Vicki, come on, open your eyes, look at me." Matt begged desperately as he tried to stop the blood that continued to flow from her neck.

"They're on the way." Seraphina says while putting her phone back in her pocket before she put her hand on Matt's shoulder trying to give him some comfort.