𝟎 「 𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐲 」 𝟔

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖
𝐓𝐇𝐄 - 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 - 𝐃𝐀𝐘

"Are we bothering you, Mr. Salvatore, Ms. Denoire?" Mr. Tanner asked as he looked between the two, a scowl on his face.

His words immediately caught the attention of the whole class, as everyone turned towards the two; who immediately sat up straighter, as they looked straight at him smiles on their faces.

"No sir." Seraphina said shaking her head with a small smile on her face as she tried not to laugh, despite hearing Stefan chuckling from behind her.

"Good," Mr. Tanner said as he glanced between the two, glaring. "there will be no more interruptions."

"Sorry, Mr. Tanner." Stefan said as Seraphina put her head down, her shoulders shaking, it wouldn't take a genius to realize she was having a hard time trying not to burst out laughing in the middle of class.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

"I'm confused, are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline asked as she turned to Bonnie and Seraphina, who was walking beside her.

They were all walking through the hallway to their final classes of the day, sadly they weren't together but they were in the same hall.

"Technically, she said she was a witch." Seraphina pointed out, raising one of her hands slightly in the air out of habit, Bonnie nodded along with her words.

"Yeah, my ancestors were these cool Salem witch chicks or something grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out," Bonnie joked letting out a small chuckle, right before they turned to the corner of the hallway. "Crazy family, yes Witches, I don't think so."

"Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night." Caroline said letting out a happy sigh before a large smile overtook her face.

Seraphina immediately looked over to her confused, this was the first time she had heard of a new handsome guy in town, other than the two she had already met -Stefan and Damon-.

"What guy?" Seraphina asked a playful smirk on her face, it had been so long since her friends talked about guys, minus the whole Matt fiasco of course.

"Yeah, he was so dreamy." Caroline said giggling happily, but Seraphina only glanced over to Bonnie raising an eyebrow, mentally asking her if Caroline's words were true.

It wasn't that she didn't believe Caroline, it was just the girl who was drunk last night, and everyone knows Alcohol makes anyone look hot.

"I didn't see him, she did," Bonnie said answering Seraphina's un-spoken question before she turned her head to Caroline. "Why didn't you just talk to him?"

"I don't know, I was drunk." Caroline answered giggling as she walked faster, her words immediately making Bonnie and Seraphina laugh as they split up for their final class.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

"They're keeping her overnight to make sure there's no infection, but she should be able to come home tomorrow." Matt said as he walked alongside Seraphina, the two had met up after their final class of the day and started talking about Vicki.

"That's good news, right?" Seraphina asked putting on a happy face, giving Matt a small hip bump, but it barely phased the tall boy.

"Yeah." Matt muttered chuckling as he felt her hip-bump him, he was happy someone else in this town truly cared about his sister.

"Did you ever get in touch with your mom?" She asked him in concern, everyone in town knew Kelly Donovan wasn't around for her kids.

She had been AWOL ever since Matt was old enough to get a job and pay the bills on his own, although she would show up from time to time.

"Called and left a message," Matt said sadly lowering his head, he had always been jealous of his friends who had both their parents in their lives. "she's in Virginia Beach with her boyfriend, so...we'll see how long it takes her to come rushing home."

With that the two continued to walk, Seraphina had planned to walk Matt over to his truck before she met up with Bonnie, but that plan was canceled when Elena appeared.

"Vicki's lucky that she's ok." Elena said sympathetically as she lightly rested her hand on his shoulder, Matt glancing at it and then at her but choosing to ignore it.

"I know, and now there's talk of some missing campers." Matt told them, the number of missing people and animal attacks wasn't shocking in their town.

"Did she say what kind of animal it was that attacked her?" Elena asked him as she moved to his left side, and they continued walking.

"She said it was a vampire." He told her, he was still as confused as when she had kept muttering it the entire night.

He had spent hours trying to think of a reason she would say that, but he continued to draw a blank no matter what solution he tried to come up with.

"What?" Elena asked confused and slightly curious as she tilted her head to the side.

"Yeah, she woke up last night and mutters 'vampire' and then passed out." Seraphina explained to her simply, but Elena's nose immediately flared as she remembered Seraphina was with Matt all night.

"Okay, that's weird." Elena said her words coming out a lot harsher than she had thought, making both Matt and Seraphina slightly uncomfortable.

"I think she was drunk," Matt said taking up for his sister before his eyes locked with Stefan who was sitting on a table behind Elena.  "so what's up with you and the new guy?"

Seeing him looking behind her, Elena around while Seraphina moved to look around her, but both of their eyes widened as they noticed Stefan behind them.

"Matt, the last thing that I want to do is hurt yo-" Elena tried to explain herself, but was quickly interrupted by Matt, who shook his head.

"You know, I'm-I'm actually gonna go back to the hospital," He stuttered looking down as he began to avoid the topic, he wasn't in the mood to talk about something so awkward. "I want to be there when Vicki wakes up, and get the real story about last night."

"I'll see if I can come up there today." Seraphina said lightly laying her hand on her shoulder, in return, Matt gave her a thankful nod before walking away.