New House

Today was the day we were moving. I woke up to Dracy in my arms. I smile, I am planning on proposing soon.
I decided to just wait until she wakes up, the moving company dropped at the new furniture yesterday. We are completely done packing.
After a few minutes she wakes up, and looks at me. "I want several kids, but not being able to go to sleep until late and then only sleeping for a few hours,  is pain." She says, and I laugh.
"I don't understand the pain, all I can do is call the doctor and ask how I can help." I says while rubbing her back. She looks at me, "How did I get lucky with you?" She asks me and I giver a confused.
"Every other kind of boyfriend would say that they knew the pain. But instead you just trying to help you don't say you understand the pain." Dracy says with a smile.
I just smile, "Come on we have to get up." I says. She looks at me, and I get out of bed to help her.
She gets in the shower and I get dressed. I stay on the bed, so I could helped her walk down the stairs. She come out of the bathroom in a robe. Her belly is so big, that she is already wearing 8th month maternity clothes. I smile at her.
I watch as she picks a dress with butterflies and flowers. "You know, that dress looks amazing on you." I say while getting up. "Thank you." She says with a smile.
I walk up behind her, and hug her from behind. She lays her head on my chest, "Do you think the twins will love me?" She asks me. I couldn't believe my ears! How could she questioning this?!
"How could they not! You are amazing, you will show them how to be amazing. They both will love you so much. I know it." I says. She looks at me with a smile.
"I love you." She says and I smile. "I love you too, aimer." I say, she chuckle. "Still can't believe you learned French for me." She says, her first language is English, but Mr. Malfoy used to spend a lot of time in France. So, he learned French and Dracy learned it from him. She uses French when she mad.
"Well I might as well know what you're saying when you're mad, and I can tell you I love you and in the language you love." I say with a smile.
"Je t'aime, mon amour. (I love you, love)" I say she looks at me with puppy eyes. "Je t'aime aussi, mon roi. (I love you, my king)" She says, and I roll my eyes.
"When did I become your king?" I say her, and shrugs her shoulders. "It just fits you." She say with a smile. "Then you're ma reine .(my queen)" I say she blushes, and pushes me away.
"I need to get dressed, and so do you." She says with blush on her ears. I chuckle, and get dressed.
I decided to wear a white shirt, with black jeans. I walk out and Dracy was ready to go. So, I helped her down the stairs.
"You ready to go see our new house?" I ask her with a smile. She nods her head, and I help her on the car. I drive to the new house, and we talked on the at there about how spacious it looked. I know that the furniture, will just be in the hallways.
I will have to put those in the rooms, but shouldn't take long. After all is only now 8. I will get done by 5 or 6 tonight, well the main furniture.
I pull into the mile long driveway. And I could feel Dracy become more happier by the second.
We finally get to house, you could tell from the outside it was a mansion. The outside was a beautiful white-ish and yellow-ish color. The doors was a big white door, and had two golden nods. The mail box had the address.
I will have to get our mail transferred here today. I realize I was still in the car, so I got out and helped Dracy who was just amazed as I was.
I help Dracy up the stairs, and we walk in. The furniture wasn't in the hallway, like expected. Some was the right rooms, some were in the hallway next to rooms. This will help me.
Me and Dracy walk into the beautiful living room and kitchen. I see all the furniture in there that is still in boxes or has plastic over it.
"Imagine it Harry!" Dracy says as she holds her belly, and spins. "Imagine the twins growing up here! Imagine out family sitting in here watching TV, and talking!" She says as she looks around like a dream.
"Yeah, I can imagine." I say as I look around, and pick everything. "This house, this living room is where the next generation of Potters are going to grow up." I say with a smile.
I look at Dracy, and she looks at me. "We watch them grow up together in this house. This new house, soon seem so old to us. Will be forever home." Dracy says and I couldn't fit it any better.
I walked over to her, and kiss her cheek. "Come on help me start unpacking." I say as I pull some plastic off a couch. It was brown leather, and beautiful.
"Okay." She says as she walks over to the kitchen and pulls some plastic off of something.
We did that the whole day, unpacking, taking plastic off of things, building things. We are now seating down together on the leather couch, eating take out.
This is our new house, and our new start.