Sneakin' | Chapter 29

*vote + comment loves

Drake

8:30 p.m. | The Embassy

"He was feeling under the weather earlier

"He was feeling under the weather earlier. We should probably just let him sleep." Sophie said rubbing Adonis' head as he slept. "My mom will stay with him while we go to dinner. You ready?" I asked looking over at her. She looked at me with a smile, "Yes."

Dinner was supposed to be a family thing but Adonis wasn't feeling well. I didn't want to cancel reservations so I decided that Sophie and I can figure out this co-parenting thing.

Sophie wore a tight yellow dress that hugged every curve of hers. I'll admit that she looked good but I wasn't going there with her anymore. Tonight is about figuring out some ground rules for our family.

"You look nice." I said simply as we walked down the stairs, her ahead of me. She flipped her hair over her shoulder while looking at me, "Thank you. So do you. Thanks for dinner tonight." I opened the door motioning for her to walk ahead of me. "No problem. We needed to discuss a few things anyways." I said while opening the car door for her.

I got in on the other side and made my way to the restaurant of choice. I reserved a private area for us to be without the commotion of onlookers. This was a private manner and I'm grateful for the owner to be kind enough to let me reserve just that. Privacy.

After a short drive we arrived at the restaurant.

Minami Toronto.

As we both got out, Sophie asked if I could take a picture of her. "Sure." I said as I took her phone from her. I snapped a few pictures of her and handed her back her phone. "Thank you," She said smiling at me. "This is the one." She said showing me one of the pictures I took of her. I nodded, lightly chuckling at her.

 I nodded, lightly chuckling at her

"Hello Drake. Thank you for dining with us tonight. It is our pleasure." The owner said greeting us, nodding his head at Sophie. We were led to our table where no guests were. "Thank you again, for the privacy. I appreciate it." I said smiling at the owner. "My pleasure. Enjoy your night. Your waitress will be with you in no time." He said smiling before walking away.