Lights out

Dave smiled at me. Wow I blushed slightly darker and looked away. Sollux spoke some more and ladies started to give out food and drinks. But I didn't notice that Much cause as soon as I propped my head on my arm my thoughts were to Dave and his looks. Oh my good he looked so great My plate was full of food and so was his. He looked at me and smirked.

~PoV Change to David Strider~

I looked over slightly as I paid attention to sollux but I also saw that Karkat never took his eyes off of me. He he he's already taking a liking to me. Wow that didn't' take much work. I smirk at him and face my food and start to eat, he quickly turned and started to as well. 

~Change to KK~

I can't believe he caught me started to eat. Not that long passed before he was talking to john about something business-like. I ate quickly and quietly and watched people get up and get seconds or just drop off their plate. I took a small drink of the wine then set it down.

I got up and grabbed my plate and set it down on the pile of dishes that need to be clean only hearing the clank sound above the murmurs. Then it happened.

The lights went out and there was a scream. I stood up and immediately went for my gu-... I don't have it! Damn it Rose! Your damn rule is gonna kill me. I hear gun shots and more screams then I felt it. A hand covered my mouth. Oh no... Dear lord please don't let this be the death of m- 

A sharp jerk, that's all it took for my legs to go weak and my upper body suddenly useless. I couldn't move or see my attacker. Is this how I die... 

And then like that I felt fear that went to nothing..