ch 7 Lost and Found

After the scouts returned to the district they went around and cleared the remaining titans. Then Eren was taken into custody along with (Y/N) but their situations were a little different. While Eren was in the basement of the castle in a cell (Y/N) was...

(Y/N): Can you quit following me!!!

He was currently under supervision by Nanaba, ordered by Captain Levi himself. He tries going to the bathroom but she follows him, which annoys him

Nanaba: No can do, can't let you out of my sight, Captain orders

(Y/N): Are you gonna follow me into the bathroom?!

Nanaba: If I have to.

(Y/N): *mumbling* Stupid scout regiment

He moves ahead of her, not entirely sure where he's going. She took notice of this when they walked up some stairs only to walk back down moments later. But she didn't mind at all, better than staying in a room all day watching him, she preferred to watch the idiot get lost.

Nanaba: So..... where are we going?

(Y/N): I'm going to find short stack.

She immediately knew who he was talking about. She couldn't help but bust out laughing at the cadets' attitude towards her captain.

Nanaba: Look he's a little busy right now, but I'm feeling generous. Go downstairs, first door on the left.

(Y/N): Oh ok

He then walks upstairs and to the right

Nanaba: This is gonna be funny.

KING CRIMSON

Nanaba: This is sad.

For the past hour (Y/N) has been running around the castle trying to find short stack. At some point, Nanaba sat down on a chair in the hallway and occasionally saw (Y/N) run past her.

She then stood up and caught him by the collar as he was running by. What she didn't expect was for (Y/N) to start pulling her along with him. She holds onto his collar tightly as she gets dragged around the halls. She tries to pull to little avail and jumps on top of him

(Y/N): Hey!!! Move your hands I can't see!!!

Nanaba: Stop running and I'll move my hands!!

He then comes to a halt, making Nanaba thank God, and she removes her hands from his face. That's when he noticed that they were on the roof...... of a different building.