New Beginnings

Justin Crown as well as Penny Golden Crown, Kyle Matter, Shoki, Mason, Leila, Charles and Talus are all original characters belonging to ZeroCompress69. Annemarie, Taylor, and everyone else belong to me

___________

Justin Crown is an original OC by @ not to drum his fingers against his leg as he looked out at the crowd from his spot. He was nervous and his hands were getting a little sweaty. Out of the corner of his eye, where no one could really see aside from him and his keen gaze, he saw a small flash and then there stood a familiar figure he knew all too well. His father Hephaestus.
why is he here?
He thought silently, a bit surprised and trying not to show it. Luckily, he succeeded for the most part. The initial plan for the whole wedding was that Kyle would officiate but, from the way it seemed his dad talked to his best friend, who soon disappeared with his spot near where him and his soon-to-be wife Annemarie would be standing.

He looked out at the small group of people gathered for the ceremony. He could see Shoki, Mason, Henry, Leila, and even Talus in mini form all in their chairs along with Luciana as well as a few other demigods Annie had invited that he wasn't too familiar with.

Suddenly, just as he had changed his mind and was about ask Hephaestus what the fuck he was doing, the music started and he stood straighter, resisting the urge to run his fingers nervously through his spiked hair.

The first people to walk up the Isle was Jemma, Annie's mom and maid of honor/brides maid, and Charles, his best man. They broke in the center and Charles came to stand behind yet next to Justin while Jemma stood behind where Annie would be standing.

Next was Annemarie, being walked down the Isle by her twin brother, Rowen. His breath caught in his throat as he gazed upon her--the way her hair was down around her shoulders and straightened in a way he wasn't used to seeing it and her dress. It was a white vintage style dress with lace around the collar area and sleeves and it came to just past her knees but, holy shit did it take his breath away. In her hand was a lovely bouquet.

He felt himself heating up a little and forced his temperature to lower. He didn't want to risk accidentally burning his suit or her. That had happened once, but it was a long time ago and he had been even more careful than he had been before to not hurt her or let himself or his hair accidentally light on fire.

"Be good to her." Rowen muttered quietly to Justin before he went and took his seat and Annemarie took her place in front of Justin and taking both of his hands in her own once she had handed off her bouquet to her mother.

He had almost forgotten to breath, in complete awe of her beauty, until he hear her whisper. "Breath." she whispered,  clearly trying not to laugh. He released the breath, doing his best to relax as much as possible.

"Dearly beloved." Hephaestus spoke, ushering everyone to sit down as he noticed Kyle appear near Charles. "We are here to unite Annemarie Walker and Justin Crown together as one."

After a few more words both of the two didn't really bother to fully pay attention to, It was time for the 'I Do's.

"Do you, Justin Crown, take Annemarie Walker to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health?"

"I do." He said, smiling down at her since she was still a foot shorter than him.

"And do you, Annemarie Walker--"

"I do." she said, being rather impatient, which caused Justin to chuckle a little at her eagerness. With that, Hephaestus took a small step back, a silent signal for them to say their vows.