Ten

//\\

//\\

i stopped breathing.

i didn't blink.

i could barely even think.

"jayeong say something.... please."

i couldn't.

my mouth wouldn't move.

you pulled away from the hug and held my shoulders as you looked into my eyes.

"jaye-"

"stop it."

i took a deep breath and wiggled myself out of your hold.

"you're nothing but confused jungkook. don't say shit that you don't mean."

"but i mean this jayeong."

"no you don't. don't lie to yourself just because you want our friendship-"

i stopped myself as you slapped your hand over your eyes.

you screamed and threw your hands in the air before putting them down and turning back to me.

"you just don't get it do you? do you really think i chased after you THAT much over friendship?"

"then was our friendship not-"

you rolled your eyes as you looked directly into mine.

"you've turned into some self centered bitch jayeong. if something doesn't fit your perceptive or your mind. it's wrong and you're always right aren't you?

you do nothing but push my feelings away. you've done nothing but push ME AWAY! of course our friendship meant something to me, but would i chase after you as much as i did just for us to say that we're friends again?!"

i looked down.

"you only ever see yourself as the victim. if someone else is hurting, it don't matter because it's not you. i tried to tell you how much i was hurt and worried but again you just pushed it off.

i've had enough of this fucking treatment jayeong. i've reached my limit and i don't know if i could go any further."

"i'm sorry."

that was all i said before i walked over to the door about to open it.

"if you open that door expect to never see me again. i'll call the wedding back and happily marry mina. i will say i wasn't in my right mind and i was just nervous."

i tightened my grip on the door handle before letting go.

a tear rolled down my cheek.

followed by a flow of them.

"i'm sorry. i'm so sorry. jungkook.... i'm sorry. i. i. was so..."

i looked up at the ceiling trying to stop the tears from flowing but they wouldn't stop.