RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

"Crap the sun is coming up" sighed Caley "ok, let's go to Ericas house" Ella suggested "yeah sounds good" I replied "crap piles we're to late players are coming outside!" Caley said angrily unlike most of the mobs Ella, Caley and me didn't like attacking players but it's not the same story for the players I mean us mobs may seem scary but we're scared of the players and we don't want to attack players it's just how some of us are! Like the creepers they don't want to kill themselves but that's just how some of them were programmed but some weren't like Caley she is terrified by the players the same goes for me and Ella.
"Erica snap out of your thoughts the players!" Ella yelled at me then pulled me behind a tree "oh sorry, so umm the players are out so we need a plan" I said while looking at my friends then Caley gave me the follow my lead look and I gave her the go ahead look then she ran out from behind the tree screaming "EVERY MOB FOR THEMSELVES AHHHH RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!" and nobody even looked at her ahh the insane person act smart good job Caley. So me and Ella did the same and if you can believe it we got in my house without being killed by the players!