Labin-isa! : Who knows?

POV.

Jennie softly held Lisa's shoulder as she was lying sideways, facing the her.

Although, Jennie was feeling a bit unsure and not wanting to touch it for it was the first time after several days that she was able to come near Lisa without the chains being aggressive again, she was too curious on why does the mark keep on glowing like that.

"Woah!" She whispered, amusement was visible on her voice when she felt the sudden unknown energy darted all over her being as soon as she had contact with Lisa's skin, more specifically, on Lisa's mark.

Her gaze locked onto it, as if she was staring at the most magnificent work of art. Her eyes also reflecting the light that is given by the mark.

Just when she was about to touch it with her other hand, she quickly retrieved her hands back when the younger one moved.

"Unnie?" Lisa called with her deep, raspy bedroom voice.

Just like that, Jennie felt a twitching sensation between her thighs and that baffled her.

"O-ohh, hi. Did i wake you up?" Jennie asked as she slowly give more space between them.

"I guess... I felt something tickling my shoulders," the younger replied and held herself up, sitting up while rubbing her eyes.

"My throat hurts," she added and pout at the cat-eyed brunette.

"That's because you ate too much sweets... C'mon, get up. I'll make you some soup," said Jennie and stood up without averting her attention into somewhere else but the doe-eyed blonde. (I'm sorry if i used the blonde hair Lisa era. I just feel like it's easier that way. Hekhek, anyway! That doesn't matter.)

Without any further ado, Lisa followed what the black haired woman said and blindly wore her flipflops. Her action made Jennie giggle quietly as she headed out first. She then started making soup as soon as she got in the kitchen. She don't know what kind of soup does the latter prefer but she just cooked, anyway.

As she was preparing the ingredients needed, she heard someone sat on one of the stalls.

"Hey, Lis. Do you want to visit mr. Hwang and the others?" Jennie asked softly, not wanting to trigger something inside the younger one.

After awhile of waiting for an answer she didn't hear any, so she decided to glance behind.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked tha—...

"No, unnie. It's fine... I mean, i would like to see them. I wanted to... U-uhmm say some few words to them," Lisa intervened while fidgeting her fingers.

"Okay," the only thing that came out Jennie's mouth.

Silence enveloped them and Jennie didn't ask further more questions as she knows that it might hurt the latter. She just focused on the soup, and eventually, she finished it.

"Here," she placed the small bowl infront of Lisa and gave her a spoon.

"Thanks."

"No probs, honey... Well, do you want to visit them now?" Lisa nodded, not minding the name that the older used to call her and just started sipping the soup.

"Yeah... I also remembered my friends at the hospital, i kinda want to visit them too,"  she replied.

Jennie nodded, also remembering that the blonde, indeed has her friend in the hospital.

"Welp, i should prepare myself first then? Tell me when you're done, k?" Jennie softly cup the younger's cheeks and kissed the side of her lips before quickly walking away from that area.

The bold action of her shocked Lisa and that made her pause from sipping the soup and stare at Jennie's retrieving figure.

Well, to say that Jennie is also shock is an understatement. She is beyond surprised by her own action that she didn't even notice her face, burning. Well... Not literally, but it is shaded with red... She's blushing.

"What the fucking shit was that, Jennie? That's embarrassing!" She scolded herself which eventually shocked her, once again.

She was never been embarrassed. And that word to describe her feeling at that moment just came out naturally as if it was a habit to say that. She felt weird. Not to mention her chest that she feel on exploding anytime soon. She held it tight while entering her bedroom, flopping herself on the mattress.

"Whooh!" She heaved, staring at the ceiling.

Well... She must be suspicious. What power does Lisa hold to make her all weak?

Who knows?