DRUNK AF

Hello there everyone its me

sry i havent uploaded in a while

can someone pls tell me why the guy sitting next to me keeps saying "DaDDy"? (we both sit at the back btw)

I KEEP TELLING HIM TO STFU 

everytime he says sumn like that i write 'holy water' on my water bottle and drink from it

komedie :'_)

and the guy sitting infront of me is doing PARKOUR WITH HIS CHAIR how tf he doin that???? and keeps BANGING HIS CHAIR ON MY TABLE im f*cking doing my hw and he's banging his chair on my table???

--

Another dungeon cleared. Hooray!

Jonghyuk and Dokja exited the gate. However instead of cameras clicking, they were greeted with the association chairman and his assistant, Go Gunhee and Woo Jinchul.

"Would you two like to go for a drink?"

Jonghyuk and Dokja looked at each other. They looked back at the chairman and agreed.

They weren't going to let Biyoo come along even though she was a few thousand yrs old.

She yawned made a small portal and went home to sleep.

"Now that that's taken care of, let's go."

----

in le bar

----

"C'mon Dokja-ssi, have another drink."

"Ah, it's fine."

(I want WJC to have low alcohol tolerence btw)

*spongebob narrator* 5 minutes later

Dokja head was leaning on Jonghyuk's shoulder.

'Ugh, why isnt the 4th wall working?' 

[ Ki m Dok ja is an id iot]

'shut up 4th wall'

(THATS RIGHT, 4TH WALL'S STILL HERE CUZ THIS IS MY FANFIC, MY WORLD AND MY RULES)

Jonghyuk's heart clenched as he watched his adorable husband lean on his shoulder.

"Jon...hyuk-ah..."

(ok so, u my dear reader, may be wondering why the 4th wall didnt block the alcohol

well, that is simply bc, he was doing kdj a favour)

"Ok we're going home." Jonghyuk stood up, picked up Dokja, bid farewell to Go Gunhee and a drunk af  Woo Jinchul and headed home.

When he got there, he beelined towards the bathroom.

And then.

He drops Dokja.

In the tub.

"ACK!"

"You reek of alcohol."

Dokja huffs.

"Get out."

But Dokja's drunk Jonghyuk isn't going to let him fall down and injure himself.

So he stands there.

Dokja gives up, removes his clothes and bathes. A few minutes later Jonghyuk joins him, cuz he reeks of alcohol too. (NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!!)

(But.)

They finished showering, got out of the tub and looked around for their clothes. Jonghyuk, the b*stard, had to go steal Dokja's shirt. He lifted it above his head.

Curse the protagonist's tall height. Did they all have to be a tree???

When Dokja frowned (pouted) and reached for it, Jonghyuk wrapped his arm around his waist and kissed the life out of him. (NOT LITERALLY)

Kissed him dizzy.

Dokja's in a daze as Jonghyuk helps him wear his shirt and move him to their bedroom. 

They see Biyoo sleeping peacefully on the bed. (heart-clenchhhhhhh)

Anyway, they snuggle with Biyoo in between them and fall asleep.

--

ok so next chap might have light angst

MIGHT

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!! See you next chap!!!