6) addiction for milk ! ❤️🌎 (florence) requested

Requested by MrsWidowjohansson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : 1 and half years .

Tw: breastfeeding (if it a tw though idk )

A/n- Hello everyone .. so i dont know how many of u ship florence with sebastian but i do m..So here he is her husband lol .. anyways ...please vote the story ... ..Its my request .. and have a good day or night ..Its night here so i am gonna sleep ...Thanks for supporting me and loving me ..Love u a lot <3.

________________________________________

Florence's pov : 

I am just cooking breakfast for everyone . While  sebestian , my husband
Came downstairs with our one and half year old daughter ,y/n .  

" Mama " she made grabby hands towards me . I took her .

" She was wanting u from morning ..But now she is hungry" sebastian said .

" Yes . I am gonna again try feed her some pancakes "  i said .

" Omg today also?" Sebastian asked .

" Yes ofc babe .. i have to " i said . I have been trying to ween y/n off breastfeeding but it's really hard . She doesn't have anything except my milk . She is obsessed with it . Whenever i tried to feed her any other food . She would spit it out and would skip the meal .

" But if she doesnt eat?" Sebastian asked .

" She will . She has to .... " I said while holding y/n in my one arm and flipping the pancake .

"Nw milky " y/n whined ...

" Baby .. if u eat this today ...U will get milky .Else u won't ever get it " i said .

" Mmmmm " y/n  said grabbing my hair .

" Hey baby don't do it" i said and she smiled .

"Hawir" she said and put my hair in her mouth .. ..

" No ....No baby girl " i said .. she sucked on my collar bone now .

"She is so much mommy's girl" sebastian said . I smiled

" and she looks like u ...Little Florence " he said . I kissed him .

" Nw kissy fow me " y/n said making an angry pout . We both burst out laughing . I kissed on her pout and sebastian too . 

" Mowre" she said while grabbing my lips with her small hands . I peppered kisses all over her face which made her giggle .

I made her sit on her highchair . She began to sniffle and quiver her lips . Before she was gonna cry . I immediately took her on my lap . And she stopped crying .