Bio:

This is now the Bio of Y/n L/n. The main character of the story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Name:Y/n L/n

Nicknames: Fighting Fanatic, Immortal, The One Left Standing, Goofball.

Age: 19 (Past) 25 (Present) 35 (Future)

Occupation: Gang Leader (Past) Contruction Worker (Present&Future)

Personality: Funny, Confident, Rebellious, Crazy.

Likes: Waffles, Disadvantagous Fights, Ice Cream, His close Friends, His Gang, His Adopted Sister.

Dislikes: His Family, People pissing him off, No Waffles for breakfast.

Appearance:

Both Past and Present:

Future:

Abilities:

.
.
.
.
.
.
Abilities:

Superhuman Durability: He was able to withstand 100 hits from 100 people and most of them were from furniture, but he was still standing.

Parkour: He is able to navigate through difficult terrain by mostly jumping over it.

Mixed Fighting Style: His style of fighting seems to be mix of mainly Street fighting and Martial Arts with a bit of Submission moves and Wrestling.

Immense Strength: His raw strength from his punches and kicks are enough to knock out anyone with just one attack.

Daredevil: His posseses the art of not giving a fuck about myself that he does some stuff that no ordinary person dares to do.

Unordinary Speed: Being able to run almost as fast as a Motorbike which helps him with his parkour.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And that ends the Bio. Stay tune for Chapter 1.

CHOW! CHOW!

The Legendary Leader (Ex-Gang Leader Y/n x Tokyo Revengers)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara