a huge opportunity

Warning ⚠️ this story has a lot of swearing and sensitive topics in it if your under 13 don't read this

Nooshy: *drinking her ice cream shake*

Buster moon: sooooo nooshy I have a question to ask you.

Nooshy: sure what is it? *Wipes the chocolate off her face*

Buster moon: um what do you mean by when you said that happened to you before?

Nooshy: *froze*

Buster moon: ah shit look I'm so sorry I mean you don't have to answer if you don't want to i- uh

Nooshy: no no it's okay and I guess it's time I told someone my backstory..

Buster moon: are you sure you're comfortable telling me?

Nooshy: mhm..

Buster moon: okay I'm all ears nooshy

Nooshy: *takes a deep breath* well when I was a kitten.. my parents abandoned me.. so I've been living on streets my whole life.. so my only way of making money is street dancing but I couldn't do it where I was..

Buster moon how come?

Nooshy: *sniffles a lil* well so many guys where I was from raped me or sexually assaulted me..

Buster moon: *eyes widen* oh my god.. I'm so sorry that happened nooshy..

Nooshy: *wipes her tears* i- it's okay.. I'm used to this shit now..

Buster moon: well I'm looking for another dancing person in my show. Since you're a great dancer

Nooshy: what do you mean?

Buster moon: *puts his paw on her paw*

Nooshy: *tills her head and looks at him*

Buster moon: nooshy will you like to be in my show?

Nooshy: *eyes widen* I- I would be honored Mr moon.

Buster moon: excellent 😁 so let's go to the set. *Puts the money down for their drinks and goes outside*

Nooshy: *smiles a lil and follows and talking to herself* this is it nooshy. It's time to shine 😁