Chapter Three

There were several perks of establishing ties with the underground economy, and for yn one of these was the fact that she got access, with places that no average folk could simply walk into. She definitely did most of her work start-offs in crowded area—bars, clubs, and other places where in her prey would be at, but then again crowd was certainly her most disliked of all things.

Yn simply disliked it, or she probably had a more deeper reason behind it, after all she grew up at the darkest corner of her room, in terror of another nightmare would approach and terribly stain her innocence—that eventually faded even before she had reached the age of eighteen.

The shopping mall that yn chose to go in wasn't that crowded nor anyone could have the luxury to enter inside, it required more than just basic human rights the ones from the underground economy knew that. The thing was no matter how strong the protocol and security this place got—some parasites were able to crawl themselves inside sometimes, and this day couldn't be guaranteed any different.

Strolling from store to store yn took her time grabbing anything she needed, at least once a week she would spoil herself and pampered her exhausted body and mind since she knew she deserved all the best things in the world, and no argument could change that—her money, her rights. It was almost an hour since she arrived in here and started her luxury voyage, deciding to get a new pair of swimwear she swung inside the shop to her right.

If there was one thing she always wanted except hunting and shooting, that would be spending her time on a lounge chair under the sun—may it be at any private beaches or indoor pools. She always preferred swimming since yn couldn't actually take the risks of going out for a jog.

"Good morning miss," the store attendant greeted and she smiled a little, going through the racks of various swimsuits that yn knew would definitely give her a hard time of choosing—she could take them all if she wanted, and so she grabbed those that caught her attention before marching inside the furthest fitting room.

Across the row of stores where yn just entered was where Rindou stood, leaning forward on the curved glass railings with a displeased expression on his face, he watched how the female proceed inside the shop of swimsuits. She was carrying numbers of paper bags with much ease, her drip wasn't showing much skin but Rindou felt himself holding his breath at the sight of yn's exposed back, the hell this woman needed to look good without any effort?

It was pissing him off that he had no choice but to divert his attention.

Dragging his eyes through the area he observed the passers-by with less care, utterly annoyed upon receiving Kakucho's message an hour ago he was left with no choice but to obliged once their boss found out about the situation—from whom? From Sanzu's fucking big mouth, who else would snitch on him no one but that dickhead.

Fuck him, his mouth is bigger than his dick.

The asshole thought Rindou was going to drag him along with the impression that the male hated the idea of being alone with yn—okay the impression was right, but that didn't convince him to bring Sanzu with him since that man's presence alone was infuriating enough for Rindou.

A fucking menace to society.

With a frown he glanced on his wristwatch and realized that minutes passed already and how long was yn planning to stay inside?

"Fuck, women," cursed Rindou charging closer to the last shop he had seen yn, the attendant was busy organizing some stuffs and he got in the row of fitting rooms easily, shifting backwards on his feet he looked downward to search for a pair of white sneakers that yn was wearing.