026 : Torture

Chapter 26Torture

Chapter 26
Torture

I gulped the moment I entered the elevator. I keep on makinng myself absorb the fact that I'm meeting Minho today to get his body measurements. The lady at the lobby said that his office is at the 28th floor. As time passes by my knees are beginning to feel weak.

I wore an apricot colored spaghetti strap dress but I made sure that it won't show my scar. I wore my necklace with a flower pendant in it and a pair of flat sandals. I don't know why I dressed myself even better today than I usually does. Maybe because I don't want them to think that a fashion designer like me has a poor taste in the field I expertise? Ugh! Whatever.

But I won't wear the color red anymore whenever I meet him.

Clutching at my handbag, I mentally motivated myself. The elevator doors opened and I stepped out, making my way towards his office with my head held high. I can hear the loud beating of my heart in every step I take. But I swear, I can do this. I just need to pretend that I'm not affected by him anymore. It's all in the past now.

His secretary was just outside in front of his office. I told her that his boss is expecting me today so she immediately took the phone and informed her boss.

"You can go in now, Miss." She said and gestured the door. I nodded my head and smiled at her before slowly walking in.

His office has a light shade of gray walls but his desk and other furnitures inside were all colored black. There's also a portion of the room that has glass as its wall. A mini sala was placed in the corner where you can chill and enjoy the view the skyscrapers outside.

My mind started thinking of the scenarios that may have taken place inside this office. Him and his girlfriend. Maybe kissing or cuddling or even making out with each other. I mean, couples normally do those things right? And it's not impossible for Minho and Jiyeon to do those things too. And don't make me start about wondering if those two has already done sex. Ugh!

All of a sudden, I stopped walking around when I noticed I didn't get to see Minho ever since I walk in here. I roamed my eyes around and waited for a few moment. Then, I hears a faint noise from inside behind another door. I assume that door leads to the bathroom.

I felt shivers down my spine when I heard a muffled moan. The sound became louder and louder every second that passed by. It sounded like they were doing something inside. I bit my lower lip and looked down in nervousness and in annoyance too! The sound soon died down and I can only hear a female's giggle.

The door knob turned and I pretended to be scrolling through my social media account on my phone. I chewed on my lower lip to suppress myself from paying attention to the pain that I was feeling on my chest. Fuck this. Could this day get any worse?!