Chapter 1

It's a beautiful summer's day. Here we have Bambi, our beloved corn-loving midget, taking his daily walk. He seems to be humming a tune that kinda sounds like Maze.
As he passed a random gap in a random wall, he repeated "lololololololololol!" to himself.

Just as he was heading past this mysterious gap, two pairs of eyes emerged.
"Heh. What a noob. Look at that talentless-looking midget..."
The four eyes snickered to themselves.

"Huh? What's that noise?" Bambi turned around to notice the four eyes. "W-what's that..?" He said to himself.

The four eyes seemed to get closer, revealing two abnormally tall men (at least from Bambi's point of view). One was fat while the other was the opposite, quite skinny indeed.
"Uhh.. h-h-hello..?" Bambi said nervously.
The first man spoke out.

"You're gay, and a retard. You look so stupid. You're a noob and you're such a retard that has no friends and you're ugly. You should fix that ugly-ass face of yours, short af retard."
Bambi stood there in shock, not bothering to run away. He was overwhelmed by what this man said.
"That's a bit rude.." he whispered.

The same fat man spoke again.
"You mad? You look mad. You stupid bitch."
"Yeah she's mad alright." The skinnier man said.
Bambi stared at the two, shock overwhelming him.
Tears started to fill his eyes.
He ran away, crying.
"YEAH! RUN AWAY, TALENTLESS FARMER!" The skinny man yelled.

(Meanwhile..)

Here we have Dave, minding his own business. He looked up and stared into the distance that sat before him. He turned to a black figure with a red hat with a darker shade.
"Hey, Expunged. I'm kinda worried about Bambi. He's been taking longer on his walks recently.." he said to it.
The figure slightly tilted what appeared to be a newspaper. He had a disappointed look on his face.
"Who the fuck do you think you are, his mom? Besides, he might have just taken a different path to change up his shape." He snapped at the crippled man.
Dave growled at him.

After about 2 seconds of silence, there was a groan that could just about be heard. It was quiet, but gradually got louder..
Was that Bambi? And was he crying?
The noise caught the attention of the duo, as Bambi ran to them with his hand on his face, tears rolling down his face.
"Bambi?! What happened?"

SQUID GAM-
Struggling to speak, the small farmer explained to Dave what happened.
"T-t-there w-w-as.. *sniff* t-these t-t-wo p-eople.. a-and.. t-t-they w-ere c-c-calling m-me.. n-n-n-names..!"
Dave took his time to think about the situation.

"Ah, I see the problem! Bambi's been getting trolled." He turned to Expunged. "You know how it is, calling him gay and shit. He can't handle it."
Expunged rolled his eyes and continued reading his paper.

"The way to stop a troll is by becoming his friend. That way, you can teach him how to follow the right path!"
"Dave, what the fuck, that is just absolute bullshit. How do you even stop a troll like that?!"
"There is no need for any villains!" Dave exclaimed.

Expunged shreds his paper and stands up.
"Let me show you how to stop a troll."
He begins warming up for something..
He rolls his arm around in circles.
He stands in a certain position.
Then out of his hand emerges a middle finger.

"Fuck you, trolls."
"Expunged. What the fuck." Dave said, facepalming before letting out a sigh. "I'll treat this my way. Cmon Bambi."
The two dashed off to go find the trolls.

"Dumbass. Will. Learn."