1

| this was suggested by one of my friend - Celestia42 i hope you like it |
_______________________________________________

( kurama and naruto - mostly talk in mind scape. )

When a person think os giving up on you, obviously there should be a valid reason, but sometimes they just leave you with out saying anything. To make a fool out of you. Sometimes you just end you doing something that both of you double check on it. Something's giving up is better. But when you cheat on someone, and that person finds it out. It breaks their heart but you wont hear it sound nor will they, but it will hurt, why - how they also dont know. But when its late, you release what big mistake you make. You have already lost every single thing... this is what sasuke did.

He saw everything, he wished he didnt see those disgusting site of his boyfriends- well ex lover. He ran away, didnt bother were he was going or heading it. Tear trailed its way down, he was devastated.

"Why me? Why me of all people? What did i ever do to him? Why ? Just why? He could have said me that he wasnt interested in me, its not like i was forcing or begging him to be my boyfriend. I shouldn't  have trusted him. I shouldn't have blinded by his fake   Love. ...." He said to himself  as he reached near the river. " ha.....hahahahah.... I am a fool to belive that he out of all people loved me ....hahhaha....ha...ha..ha,...hahaha.. i am such a fool to believe that he loved me ..... hahaha ... i should have thought it through.." he said as he started walking slowly towards, river so that he wash his face and rest a bit.

Naruto slowly walked , as he tried to catch his breath, looked around, so that he can rest, soon he did find a comfortable spot. Forgetting everything he ran there. Only to stumble upon something, blonde was about to fall, but he was rescued by kurama's chakra.

"Gaki!! You are one month pregnet and you shouldn't be running but you did...." Fox yelled at his holder, "... look ... naruto you shouldn't be running, it will harm you and the kids growing inside you .." kurama said calmly .

"What, i am pregnent?.. kura why didnt you tell me..." naruto asked with worried expression. Before he could say anything,

" bitch!!!! I called you 30 times, finally you heard me call you, and you have fucking audacity to yell at me." Kurama yelled at his blonde holder, who had a sweat drop expression, trying to calm kurama down.

" sorry kura, i was worried, but thankyou for saving us." Naruto said as he hugged kurama's paws.

" kid, forget him, and focus on you kids and yourself. He is worthless uchiha, you shouldn't have fallen for him, when you actually loved his brother." The fox said as he let naruto play with his tail.

Naruto always play with kurama's tails when ever he is talking to kurama. And kurama literally dont mind naruto doing that, he sees naruto as his own kid. And he enjoys spending time with blonde.

Naruto didnt say anything rather he just cut their link off, when kurama mentioned itachi's name, naruto got flustered and just cut their link. Making kurama laugh at blonde's cute and flustered expression. After talking to kurama, he looked around to see a familiar face, who was just staring at him, with a warm smile. It was like, this man was waiting for naruto to finish his conversation with kyubi.