Important Warning ⚠️

This story is rated M for a reason. I am following Wattpad guidelines and informing all readers this story is for 18+. Listen I am not your parents I don't control what you read and who reads what. Just don't post your age in the comments of my stories and it will be fine. If you do I will delete your comments.

I am also informing you that this story may be triggering to some readers. If you feel uncomfortable reading any of the things listed below, you should read another story because this is not for you. I want all my readers to feel safe and comfortable here I do not want to cause any discomfort so I am listing down below the things that I think maybe triggering to some readers.

Explicit sex scenes

Self-harm themes or scenes (including suicide and eating disorders)

Graphic depictions of violence; including but not limited to: sexual, verbal, emotional, and physical abuse.

When it comes to certain abuse I will not go into great detail. I am also going to post a warning on any chapter that will anything triggering.

That's it... I just wanted to let y'all know. I hope y'all enjoy the story. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM is ok. Do Not Bash me for writing something wrong or spelling errors. I am fine with constructive criticism just don't be mean.

Also, EVERYONE is loved here. it doesn't matter, your gender, race, or sexuality. I will not tolerate any type of hate in the comments.

Alright other than that have a great day! Enjoy the story.