Chapter 1

A/N: I forgot to mention everyone will between the ages of 17-25 unless stated otherwise. (The genshin kids like Keep and Qiqi will still be their age.)

P.S. I am also making SOME of the Female characters there male counterparts and some other females will also be love rivals just to make things more interesting. If you want a certain female love interest you need to let me know soon or I may already end up adding them as male or as love rivals.

Now on with the story!!!

NO ONES POV

"How many years has it been since she has been gone?" A young man asked the older man standing next to him.

The older man sighs as he looks out at the night sky with a look of longing.

"Too many to even count. There has never been a single day I don't think of her." The older man told the younger as he glared slightly at him.

"Hey! I am always thinking of her too! She was also MINE! Not just yours!" The younger man shouted at the older.

While both were glaring at each other. The felt a disturbance in the elements. The both look up at the sky as they hear a small boom sound {A/N I have the sound in my head but can't describe it 😫} As they look up they see a shooting star.

"What was that" the younger man asks the older

"I am unsure. It seems to just be a shooting star" the older said as he watches the shooting star getting further away.

"I hope we can see her again soon. After all she did promise to return to us." The younger man states

It is silent for a minute as they both remember the same thing they quickly look at the shooting star only to see it gone.

"Awe! I forgot to make a wish to the star that sucks!" The younger man pouts.

The older one just looks at him 'So... Did he not remember what she told us.' he thought as he watches the younger man continue to complain.