7

_

ɴᴀɪᴊᴇʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 6:45 ᴀᴍ 🌆

ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

i woke up to my alarm vibrating under my pillow and got up yawning. i lowkey didn't wanna go to school, i liked online better since it was more of a challenge than real school.

i stretched and grabbed my clothes then headed to the bathroom. i peed, turned my shower water on and went to see if veah was up.

this mf is knocked out sleep smh, she just got in like a hour or 2 ago so it's lowkey understandable.

i hopped out of the shower and dried off checking the time seeing it was 7:02. i quickly put my clothes on then opened the medicine cabinet grabbing my medication. i plopped 2 of the pills in my mouth and swallowed them dry.

i went into the kitchen seeing some money and a note on the table. i unfolded the note and it said,

" 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚, 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭
𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐜 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲
𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐞
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 - 𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨𝐱𝐨 𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐡 "

i nodded to myself grabbing the money and putting the note back down. i slipped my shoes on and grabbed my bookbag putting the money in my jacket and leaving locking the door.

i walked down the hallway to the elevator waiting for it to come up, it dinged and i saw a girl run over to it. she looked around my age and a boy who looked exactly like her ran out with her.

"oh shut the fuck up!" she yelled at the boy. i assumed they was brother and sister.

"nigga you shut up" he said mugging her.

"you ALWAYS make us late, EVERY DAMN DAY!" she screamed in his ear. i sighed in relief when the elevator stopped on the main floor.

i heard one of them yell something directed towards my direction making me turn around,

"AY YOU DROPPED YO PHONE!" they yelled.

i quickly turned around for that mf, cant loose that. the girl handed it too me smiling then stopped me an said,

"ay you new in this building, we ain see you round here before?"